• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 11:50 am
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4311 posts
1305 upvotes
Filthy wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 12:00 pm
Has any winner received a delivery since the first wave of shipments back in December? Curious if they are sending them out as winners are verified or if they are batch shipping to winners? When I got the call December 28, they still said 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. I'd also love to get a tracking number, anyone get one of those?
I doubt they will provide that if its anything like previous WEH contests. However my experience is that the prizes usually come within a week or 2, this company is usually very quick about sending them out. (long before the 6 week mark)

For those who have won since Christmas, could you post when you receive yours so that all of us are alerted to watch for deliveries? Thank you so kindly!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2725 posts
148 upvotes
Ottawa
So are we officially calling this done now? It's a sad day for us non-winners
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Nov 15, 2011
92 posts
38 upvotes
@freakx2001 I think it's time. Sad day indeed. Must be painful knowing you have to update your signature to 4 for 5. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2725 posts
148 upvotes
Ottawa
justineh wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 1:40 pm
@freakx2001 I think it's time. Sad day indeed. Must be painful knowing you have to update your signature to 4 for 5. :(
Dang! it just got sadder...
Dec 19, 2005
67 posts
15 upvotes
Edmonton
You know, it took me close to 2 weeks to stop having the urge to scour for chips and drinks with codes every time I went into a convenience or grocery store.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2725 posts
148 upvotes
Ottawa
So no RFD wins in the last couple of days of the contest eh? That's too bad. Looks like the last reported one was for Jan 5th?
Nov 15, 2011
92 posts
38 upvotes
I think they've all won and are busy playing with their Xbox :D

I have this thread bookmarked and keep checking back so I hope more reply!
Mar 7, 2011
110 posts
62 upvotes
Moronto
justineh wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 1:22 pm
I think they've all won and are busy playing with their Xbox :D

I have this thread bookmarked and keep checking back so I hope more reply!
Add me to the RFD Pepsi/Doritos Xbox One X winners list. Got the call on Wednesday morning and sent in the form today. Bought gas, pop and chips on Jan 4th. Submitted one entry per hour randomly during the last four days. I wasn't told which entry did it for me.
Nov 15, 2011
92 posts
38 upvotes
@ob2011 good stuff! Pretty sure I was black listed because I even saved up a bunch of codes and did the 1/hour the last few days leading up to the contest ending.

Should have just entered the codes as I used them but I stock piled at the beginning and then started doing large dumps half way through. Probably flagged because of the large amounts being entered so quickly..

Then I forgot my password that I signed up with so I just signed in with Facebook which I'm not really sure how that works? Can they even see the phone number I have linked to my account?
Dec 19, 2005
67 posts
15 upvotes
Edmonton
Any new phone calls from contest administrators or delivery of Xbox's to winners? I'm still awaiting my delivery. I asked the contest administrators for a tracking number, but they have not responded.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4311 posts
1305 upvotes
Filthy wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 11:37 am
Any new phone calls from contest administrators or delivery of Xbox's to winners? I'm still awaiting my delivery. I asked the contest administrators for a tracking number, but they have not responded.
I'm waiting too, and a kind RFDer told me they would let me know when they received theirs as we won on the same day, Jan. 1. I will also update this thread once I receive mine.

I think I have won every year they've had a WEH and they never send tracking #s. Probably because of the large number of winners - which is good when you win too - however not so good when you are worried about being home for the delivery.
Dec 19, 2005
67 posts
15 upvotes
Edmonton
Missed delivery in Sherwood Park today. ARGGHHHH!!!!
Feb 4, 2003
971 posts
78 upvotes
Filthy wrote:
Jan 18th, 2018 1:49 pm
Missed delivery in Sherwood Park today. ARGGHHHH!!!!
I missed too and called Canpar said they only make one attempted delivery. For another try it's $10. And they don't know the pickup location until 24 hours later.
Dec 19, 2005
67 posts
15 upvotes
Edmonton
skywalker wrote:
Jan 18th, 2018 7:15 pm
I missed too and called Canpar said they only make one attempted delivery. For another try it's $10. And they don't know the pickup location until 24 hours later.
I'm not sure why delivery companies haven't figured out that they need to arrange time with homeowners. It's a waste of their manpower and gas when the likelyhood of having someone home at 11:00 AM on a Thursday is low.