Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Hourly]

2018/01/07 Doritos "WINEVERYHOUR" ***starts OCT 10***

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 11:50 am
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
2134 posts
191 upvotes
Canada

2018/01/07 Doritos "WINEVERYHOUR" ***starts OCT 10***

WINEVERYHOUR

Just a heads up for those interested, why buy an XboxOne X if you can win one?.....WinEveryHour is back this year. Looks like the rules have changed a little bit. Entries are between 12pm ET - 12am ET. (not good for me since I work the afternoon shift...anyways)

Contest starts OCT 10/2017 < - - - link

Good luck to all who enter.

I have already seen Doritos chips at a local Mac's store...the code is printed on the outside of the bag, but at the back near the UPC code. Not sure how the no purchase necessary method is going to be but a little more info below and at the site link above.

† No purchase necessary. Open to Canadian residents only, 13+. Mathematical skill-testing question required. Contest runs: 12:00:00 noon ET 10/10/17 to 11:59:59 pm ET 01/07/18. 1 XBOX ONE X console with Forza Motorsport 7 game available hourly from noon to midnight ET; 1,080 total prizes (ARV $679 CDN ea.). Codes available while supplies last. Limit 1 unique Code per entry. Enter a MTN Dew or a Kickstart Code AND a Doritos Code at the same time to receive 3 extra entries. Code valid for hour of entry only. Odds of winning depend on eligible entries received per draw. Conditions/restrictions apply. Prize may not be exactly as shown. Microsoft is not a sponsor of this promotion.
Last edited by vilmark on Sep 24th, 2017 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
784 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
Please put the end date in the subject line, along with with "starts Oct 10"
Ben31 wrote: WINEVERYHOUR

Just a heads up for those interested, why buy an XboxOne X if you can win one?.....WinEveryHour is back this year. Looks like the rules have changed a little bit. Entries are between 12pm ET - 12am ET. (not good for me since I work the afternoon shift...anyways)

Contest starts OCT 10/2017 < - - - link

Good luck to all who enter.

I have already seen Doritos chips at a local Mac's store...the code is printed on the outside of the bag, but at the back near the UPC code. Not sure how the no purchase necessary method is going to be but a little more info below and at the site link above.
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24148 posts
43041 upvotes
ONTARIO
Wow, running til January? Maybe I will win one this year. Never had any luck in the past.
Last win ever hour contest I won was a pepsi one in like 2008 (I think) when I won like 4 Flip MIni HD cameras. Anyone remember that one?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
12PM - 12AM may not necessarily be a good thing if you are planning to go hard-core on this because that likely means more entries overall = lesser odds of winning (no sneaking one in at 4 AM when most people are still asleep, lol).

Looking forward to it though, but don't recall winning anything as yet from a WEH contest.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3516 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
I didn't do this one last year, sounds like a purchase entry?
Deal Guru
May 25, 2011
10100 posts
14411 upvotes
Tracydeanne wrote: I didn't do this one last year, sounds like a purchase entry?
I wonder if more than one person can use the code. Maybe you just have to have the code and not make the purchase (if it is on the outside) but I would hate to use a code someone purchased.
Sep 28, 2013
315 posts
272 upvotes
BRANTFORD
How exactly does this work? If I enter my code on the first hour will my entry be only good for that specific hour? Or will it carry on for the rest of the contest? Thx!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9063 posts
66430 upvotes
lemmiwinks123 wrote: How exactly does this work? If I enter my code on the first hour will my entry be only good for that specific hour? Or will it carry on for the rest of the contest? Thx!
Only good for the hour you enter it. Each hour is a new entry period and the entries don't carry over.

There is a bonus if you enter a code from a Mountain Dew or Kickstart product at the same time you get 3 extra entries.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
6229 posts
4323 upvotes
Victoria
This is great! It's been so long since we've had a WEH contest.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44557 posts
44957 upvotes
Economy, NS
Tracydeanne wrote: I didn't do this one last year, sounds like a purchase entry?
:(
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9063 posts
66430 upvotes
ishfish wrote: I wonder if more than one person can use the code. Maybe you just have to have the code and not make the purchase (if it is on the outside) but I would hate to use a code someone purchased.
I'm pretty sure each code is a single use only. It is similar to the current Lays contest where the codes are printed on the outside of the bag.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
Oh wow, it's back! I won the 360 from this contest.

Now wtf were they thinking putting the code on the outside of the bag? You know people are just going to take those codes without purchasing
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
I won my original xbox one in a redraw at he end of the contest. Fingers crossed ill win and X this time around too.

swales wrote: Oh wow, it's back! I won the 360 from this contest.
Now wtf were they thinking putting the code on the outside of the bag? You know people are just going to take those codes without purchasing
When the contest goes live It will list the full rules but if its like the doritos guardians contest from earlier this year then codes are single use and now require that you have the winning bag/bottle with the code on it to claim a physical prize.
But if it's like previous doritos xbox contests you should also be able to get one free entry code per hour.
Nov 20, 2016
312 posts
364 upvotes
Victoria BC
I've already grabbed a few bottles of Mountain Dew, haven't seen any marked Doritos yet though. I'm pretty stoked for this contest :D Thanks for sharing, OP!
Nov 24, 2004
182 posts
1423 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
BobSagget wrote: Wow, running til January? Maybe I will win one this year. Never had any luck in the past.
Last win ever hour contest I won was a pepsi one in like 2008 (I think) when I won like 4 Flip MIni HD cameras. Anyone remember that one?
Yes i do remember that one, i also won 2 of those cameras and i believe 2 sets of keyboards! It was great!
Jan 12, 2003
776 posts
377 upvotes
I remember..

Will be trying for this!
2003/4 Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo | 2007 - Pepsi - Score Every Hour - XBox 360 Arcade
2007 - KFC Chicken Bowls Contest - $5 Gift Card | 2008 - Pepsi - "Win The Play" - 2 NFL Hats
2008 - WD - Crack the Code - TShirt | 2009 - Wonder Bread Watch
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2632 posts
2834 upvotes
Niagara, ON
slade wrote: I remember..

Will be trying for this!
Just got rid of my 32" TV
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10325 upvotes
Thanks. More chips and pop for my friend's kids...

(and maybe an Xbox X for me)...