Contests

[Daily] 2018/01/08 Starbucks for Life (Starbucks Loyalty Members + Sweepstakes for all)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2017 4:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1198 posts
2110 upvotes
Toronto

2018/01/08 Starbucks for Life (Starbucks Loyalty Members + Sweepstakes for all)

Like their previous contests...except there is a sweepstakes for Starbucks for Life as well!

Member Contest - 2 entries daily with purchase or NPE + bonus entry opportunities:
https://www.starbucksforlife.ca/#login
Rules PDF:
https://starbucks.promo.eprize.com/holi ... les_ca.pdf

Eligibility: Starbucks for Life: 2017 Holiday Edition (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal
residents of Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old and who are members of the
Starbucks RewardsTM/MC loyalty program at the time of entry (“Entrant(s)”).

When I log into my account this is the link for game piece/instant win: https://www.starbucksforlife.ca/#oamoe

Member Prizes:
Collect and Win Game Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: "Starbucks for Life" digital card that will
automatically be loaded to the winner’s account. "Starbucks for Life" is fulfilled as a daily credit to
winner's Account for 30 years for one (1) free food or standard menu beverage item (excluding
alcoholic beverages) redeemable at participating Starbucks stores in Canada. Food and beverage
credits expire daily. At any time during the 30-year period, Sponsor may pay the remaining credit
balance to the winner as a cash payment, to be reasonably determined by Sponsor, in satisfaction
of the prize award. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $59,021.00. TWO (2) FIRST PRIZES:
"Starbucks for a Year." Winner will receive a daily credit to his/her Account for one (1) year (three
hundred sixty-five (365) days) for one (1) free food or standard menu beverage item (excluding
alcoholic beverages) redeemable at participating Starbucks stores in Canada. Food and beverage
credits expire daily. At any time during the 1-year period, Sponsor may pay the remaining credit
balance to the winner as a cash payment, to be reasonably determined by Sponsor, in satisfaction
of the prize award. ARV: $1,967.00. THREE (3) SECOND PRIZES: "Starbucks for 6 Months."
Winner will receive a daily credit to his/her Account for six (6) months (one hundred eighty-six (186)
days) for one (1) free food or standard menu beverage (excluding alcoholic beverages) item
redeemable at participating Starbucks stores in Canada. Food and beverage credits expire daily.
ARV: $984.00. FIVE (5) THIRD PRIZES: "Starbucks for 3 Months." Winner will receive a daily
credit to his/her Account for three (3) months (ninety-three (93) days) for one (1) free food or
standard menu beverage (excluding alcoholic beverages) item redeemable at participating
Starbucks stores in Canada. Food and beverage credits expire daily. ARV: $492.00. TEN (10)
FOURTH PRIZES: "Starbucks for a Month." Winner will receive a daily credit to his/her Account
for one (1) month (thirty-one (31) days) for one (1) free food or standard menu beverage (excluding
alcoholic beverages) item redeemable at participating Starbucks stores in Canada. Food and
beverage credits expire daily. ARV: $164.00. FIFTY (50) FIFTH PRIZES: "Starbucks for a Week."
Winner will receive a daily credit to his/her Account for one (1) week (seven (7) days) for one (1)
free food or standard menu beverage item (excluding alcoholic beverages) redeemable at
participating Starbucks stores in Canada. Food and beverage credits expire daily. ARV: $41.00.
TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED (2,500) SIXTH PRIZES: One hundred twenty-five (125) Bonus
Stars which will be automatically added to their Starbucks Rewards™ account used to register for
the Promotion. ARV: $5.00. FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) SEVENTH PRIZES: Seventy-five (75)
Bonus Stars which will be automatically added to their Starbucks Rewards™ account used to
register for the Promotion. ARV: $3.00. SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED (7,500) EIGHTH
PRIZES: Fifty (50) Bonus Stars which will be automatically added to their Starbucks Rewards™
account used to register for the Promotion. ARV: $2.00.
For all Collect and Win Game Prizes: The first daily credit will be loaded to winners' accounts on or
around March 1, 2018. Alcoholic beverages and multi-serve items are excluded. Winner must
present a Starbucks Card registered to their Account to redeem the free food or beverage item.
Credits are non-transferable and will expire at 11:59 p.m. PT of each day and will not accumulate
in the winner's account. Odds of winning the Collect and Win Game Prize depend on the number
of times entrants play and the Game Pieces distributed. Starbucks Card and Starbucks Account
terms and conditions apply. Limit: one (1) Grand Prize, one (1) First Prize, one (1) Second Prize,
one (1) Third Prize, one (1) Fourth Prize, one (1) Fifth Prize, one (1) Sixth Prize, one (1) Seventh
Prize and one (1) Eighth Prize per person.
Instant Win Game Prizes: ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND (125,000) NINTH
PRIZES: Ten (10) Bonus Stars which will be automatically added to their Starbucks Rewards
account used to register for the Promotion. ARV: $0.43. TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND (200,000)
TENTH PRIZES: Five (5) Bonus Stars which will be automatically added to their Starbucks
Rewards account used to register for the Promotion. ARV: $0.22.
Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available
divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Limit: one (1) Ninth Prize and one (1)
Tenth Prize per person per day.

Sweepstakes - one entry during contest period:
https://www.starbucksforlife.ca/#sweepstakes_register
Rules PDF:
https://starbucks.promo.eprize.com/holi ... eps_ca.pdf

Starbucks for Life Canada Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of
Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Entrant(s)”).

Each Entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period.

Sweepstakes Prize:
Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: "Starbucks for Life" digital card that will automatically be loaded to the
winner’s account. The Grand Prize winner must create a Starbucks RewardsTM/MC account (“Account”) in
order to claim the prize. Terms and conditions of the Starbucks Rewards loyalty program apply.
"Starbucks for Life" is fulfilled as a daily credit to winner's Account for 30 years for one (1) free food or
standard menu beverage item (excluding alcoholic beverages) redeemable at participating Starbucks
stores in Canada. Food and beverage credits expire daily. At any time during the 30-year period,
Sponsor may pay the remaining credit balance to the winner as a cash payment, to be reasonably
determined by Sponsor, in satisfaction of the prize award. Approximate Retail Value: $59,021.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2013
2168 posts
76 upvotes
Thank you!
Coffee and contesting go so well together.
2013: $100 P&G prize pack
2017: $30 Who'd You Rather board game
$52 2 Bulldog tickets
$200 4 Dean Brody tickets
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2016
4910 posts
4915 upvotes
GTA, ON
thanks, the cash would be nice.
Sep 19, 2011
22 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
My postal code is not being accepted for the sweepstakes...
Feb 11, 2015
679 posts
10058 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thanks, won 50 bonus stars. Don't forget to select daily game play and than possibly, if you want to try your luck now, do all the other plays there. They give you a bunch. I don't know if I got any rare pieces. Figure it out later.
Feb 15, 2013
352 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
kevjp13 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 12:30 am
My postal code is not being accepted for the sweepstakes...
Did you check the captcha..

I had the same issue but after couple of refresh I got captcha and when I marked it, it was able to register. Good luck.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3429 posts
4420 upvotes
Ontario
Opted out of contest information/e-news from Starbucks. Not likely to do well under new program unless I play and win tons of stars.

Any more winners?
Surfing 2017. Fall, show me the roll-out of prizes!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
4269 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
How fast does the challenges update? I made the purchase before 7 today, and still nothing for early riser challenge, but I think I already got a check mark for playing days in a row challenge?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
13959 posts
180 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)