Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2018/02/11 Weathernetwork "Uniquely Orlando Family Getaway" NO QC

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2018 12:37 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

2018/02/11 Weathernetwork "Uniquely Orlando Family Getaway" NO QC

didn't see this one posted

Enter: https://www.theweathernetwork.com/contests/visitorlando

Rules: https://dr1kl8glf25wj.cloudfront.net/me ... 0Final.pdf

Prize:
One Grand Prize of a trip for four people to Orlando. Trip Includes:
a) Roundtrip coach class air transportation to Orlando International Airport (MCO) for up to four
(4) people from the following major Canadian airports: Toronto Pearson International Airport,
Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (seasonal Feb-April), Halifax
Stanfield International Airport (seasonal Feb-May) and Greater Moncton Romeo LeBlanc
International Airport (seasonal Feb10-May) provided by Sunwing Vacations. Final airport
selection is determined by Sunwing Vacations based on prize winner’s proximity to departure
airport. Winner will be responsible for ground transportation to and from the airport at point of
origin. Any applicable additional costs including but not limited to, seat assignment, baggage
fees, etc. are determined by selected airline and will be the responsibility of prize winner. All
airfare must be booked at the same time the Visit Orlando prize package is booked. Airfare
cannot be transferred to a second party, cannot be extended beyond prize expiration date and
is valid for the destination of Orlando only. Please note that once flights have been confirmed
any penalties associated with a change in reservation/itinerary will be the responsibility of the
prize winner. Space is subject to availability at time of booking.
b) One (1) standard room (quad occupancy, two full/queen beds) for four (4) consecutive nights at
the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort based on availability at time of booking (room
and tax only).
c) Eight (8) single-day theme park passes to prize winner’s choice of Walt Disney World, SeaWorld
Orlando or Universal Orlando (single day/single park, where applicable.)
d) One (1) full size rental car (vehicle rental and associated rental tax only) for five (5) days. Driver
must be 25 years of age or older, have a valid driver’s license and major credit card (subject to
terms and conditions of rental car company) and will be responsible for any associated
additional costs (including insurance, gas, child seats, GPS, etc.).
Entire trip must be completed by December 15, 2018. All reservations are based on availability and must
be booked at least 30 days in advance of travel date. Blackout periods do apply including, but not limited
to, February 19-23, 2018, March 12-16, 2018, March 30-April 3, 2018, August 1-Aug 31, 2018, November
22-25, 2018 and all major U.S. Holidays. Approximate retail value of the prize is $5,455.00 USD

good luck rfd
bring back colour
24 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks kindly. Entered.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24228 posts
43256 upvotes
ONTARIO
Thanks.

Sometimes when I go to these contests on theweathernetwork, it takes a few seconds to load the actual contest page. I've even had it never load it properly at all.

So I decided to get the URL for the direct link to the contest.
Posting it in case anyone else would like it:

https://theweathernetworkcontest.wishpo ... ando-2018/
Dec 28, 2017
120 posts
2 upvotes
toronto, ontario
Thanks OP.
Don't Tell People your Dreams Show them.

2018 Win - $216
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
Thanks
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Keeps saying I have only entered 2 times, regardless of how many times i have actually entered...
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1658 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)