Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2018/03/18 Day trip to attend golf tourny on Sat Apr 7, 2018 only in Augusta, Georgia , flight from Toronto only, no QC

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2018 11:37 pm
Feb 14, 2012
633 posts
2358 upvotes

2018/03/18 Day trip to attend golf tourny on Sat Apr 7, 2018 only in Augusta, Georgia , flight from Toronto only, no QC

This one is for Toronto area golf fans. Sounds to be a private jet too. That would be cool.
2018 Masters Tournament

need PIN to enter
I have one if anyone wants it (I am not entering/not able to go) PM me. UPDATE: PIN has been claimed!

GRAND PRIZE:  There is one (1) grand prize available to be won consisting of a same day trip for two (2) to
Augusta, Georgia
(the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize includes: (i) a same day trip for two (2) people (one contest
winner and one travel companion) to Augusta, Georgia to attend a golf tournament on Saturday April 7, 2018, (ii)
private same day round-trip airfare on shared aircraft from Toronto, ON, to Augusta, GA, (iii) light snacks
onboard, (iv) ground transportation to and from the golf course in August, GA, (v) two (2) tournament badges for
Saturday April 7, 2018, (vi) on-site trip director services, (vii) taxes & gratuities on included services. Approximate
retail value of grand prize is $7,600 CAD based on Toronto departure. Date of travel is April 7, 2018

enter:
https://cineplexstellaartoisgolf.ca/entry.html NEED PIN

rules embedded:

A portion of the rules:
ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win a prize, you must: (i) be 21 years of age or older and be a legal resident
of Canada, excluding the province of Quebec;Contest winner and companion must be minimum 21 years of age,

HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary.
(i) There are two (2) ways to enter, as set out below. No other method of entry will be accepted.
a) Entry with purchase: During the Entry Period, visit one of the participating Cineplex VIP Cinemas
locations (excluding those located in the Province of Quebec), obtain a specially-marked coaster
with an entry pin code from your server with the purchase of at least one of a 330 mL bottle, 500
mL can, or an 18 oz. chalice of Stella Artois-branded beer, go to www.cineplexstellagolf.ca, follow
the online instructions to complete and submit an official online entry form for one (1) entry into
the contest, and provide the entry pin code from specially-marked coasters. To submit an entry
form, you must confirm that you have read and agree to the Contest Rules.
OR
b) No purchase entry: During the Entry Period, visit one of the participating Cineplex VIP Cinemas,
request a specially-marked coaster from any server, go to www.cineplexstellaartoisgolf.ca
No purchase is necessary in order to obtain a specially-marked
coaster and submit an entry.
(ii) Limit of one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of the method of entry.

15 participating Cineplex VIP Cinemas include:
i. Marine Gateway VIP in Vancouver, BC;
ii. Abbotsford VIP in Abbotsform, BC;
iii. Coquitlam VIP in Coquitlam, BC;
iv. Windermere VIP in Edmonton, AB;
v. Saskatoon VIP in Saskatoon, SK;
vi. McGillivray VIP in Winnipeg, MB;
vii. Yonge and Dundas VIP in Toronto, ON;
viii. Yonge and Eglinton VIP in Toronto, ON;
ix. Don Mills VIP in Toronto, ON;
x. Queensway VIP in Etobicoke, ON;
xi. Oakville VIP in Oakville, ON;
xii. Markham VIP in Markham, ON;
xiii. Kitchener VIP in Kitchener, ON;
xiv. Westmount VIP in London, ON;
xv. Varsity VIP in Toronto, ON and
xvi. Landsdowne VIP in Ottawa, ON.
Last edited by Fuzzie1 on Mar 14th, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Aug 16, 2015
136 posts
1259 upvotes
Powell River
Does anyone else have a code that they don't want?
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!