Expired Contests

[Other] 2018/05/01 Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc. Flip the Lip, Western prov. and Central On.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 11:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9084 posts
13860 upvotes
The Contest begins 12:00 am (EST) August 2, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm (PST) May 1, 2018 (the "Contest Period”).

This Contest is separated into two parts. The first half of the Contest will run from August 2, 2017 through October 3, 2017 (“Part One”) and the second half of the Contest will run from March 7, 2018 through May 1, 2018 (“Part Two”).

Between Part One and Part Two of the Contest there will be an intermission from October 4, 2017 through March 6, 2018 (The “Intermission”) during which time some or all portions of the contest may be suspended and/or unavailable.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14998 posts
3545 upvotes
Odd that we see 3 major winners this week all from Saskatoon! Seems a bit of a stretch. Hope we don't have any hanky panky going on here. Good luck to all...
Nov 8, 2009
86 posts
16 upvotes
ThistleDo wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 9:40 am
Just wondering if any of you are entering the name of your store for the bonus entry with the supercodes. I haven't been, because I assume they might check this if you win, but I don't want to miss out on extra entries if I don't have to. Thoughts? Thanks. :)
I've never entered the store. Only using the online codes and won a $50 GC.
Jan 29, 2013
154 posts
1104 upvotes
Hi DougO I'm one of the lucky Saskatoon winners and am thrilled to win the Lego as my grandson is going to be so excited!!! Not sure what your comment meant but I am just one of the winners and a real person not a bot! Thrilled with this win as like so many RFDers it's seeming like a long dry spell - good luck to all and I appreciate the comments and postings and sharing and above all - the honest RFD team players! Thanks all good luck with future contests!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14998 posts
3545 upvotes
Hobi1234 wrote:
Sep 16th, 2017 10:30 pm
Hi DougO I'm one of the lucky Saskatoon winners and am thrilled to win the Lego as my grandson is going to be so excited!!! Not sure what your comment meant but I am just one of the winners and a real person not a bot! Thrilled with this win as like so many RFDers it's seeming like a long dry spell - good luck to all and I appreciate the comments and postings and sharing and above all - the honest RFD team players! Thanks all good luck with future contests!
Glad that you are a winner! Sorry for the rant but we have had way too many instances in some quarters where entire runs of big winners were all from one small area of the country which seems to defy the odds. I guess this time, Saskatoon WAS the area that defied the odds. But there are many contests that aren't so well supervised leading to many problems. That has been well documented on these boards though. I just wonder if it's still going on as there hasn't been any mention in quite some time. Yeah, tell me about dry spells...the only things I have pulled off this year went to others since I could not use them. Glad you are giving this win to your grandson. Good luck with future wins...
Sep 11, 2017
51 posts
162 upvotes
found this on FB. I hadn't entered it yet so I'm assuming it's not on this forum yet:

3CMYYPP39C9
Apr 8, 2017
242 posts
75 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Maybe I couldn't see correctly, but when are the winners drawn?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3451 posts
20283 upvotes
North York
OutsideYourWorld wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2017 1:13 am
Winners are drawn weekly. See my post under winner notifications.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14998 posts
3545 upvotes
OutsideYourWorld wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2017 1:13 am
Used to be Tuesday's but it might have changed...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)