Expired Contests

[Other] 2018/08/04: Priceless Bahamas Getaway - PIN Code through Purchase or Email

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2018 2:12 am
[OP]
Jun 6, 2012
232 posts
3594 upvotes
Saskatchewan

2018/08/04: Priceless Bahamas Getaway - PIN Code through Purchase or Email

Grand Prize: Trip to Bahamas
Secondary Prizes $100 Prepaid Mastercard

Click here to entry page . Choose the store you shop at, and then continue.
Click here for full rules

Grand Prize. There is one (1) grand prize “Grand Prize”) available to be won by the Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) consisting of: a 4 day 3 nights trip for four (4) to Paradise Island in the Bahamas which shall consist of:
  • round-trip economy airfare for the Grand Prize Winner and his/her three (3) guests (each a “Guest” collectively “Guests”) leaving together from the Canadian International gateway airport closest to winner’s home in Canada to the Bahamas, Lynden Pindling International Airport;
  • ground transportation for the Grand Prize Winner and Guests between the Lynden Pindling International Airport and the selected resort;
  • Four (4) days and three (3) night’s stay at the resort in accommodations to be selected by Sponsor and Prize Provider, in their sole discretion for the Grand Prize Winner and Guests based on double occupancy; and
  • Two (2) $200 CAD Mastercard prepaid cards.

The Grand Prize has an approximate retail value of twenty three thousand five hundred US dollars ($23,500 USD) or approximately twenty nine thousand five hundred and sixty Canadian dollars ($29,560 CAD), based on Vancouver, British Columbia departure.

The actual Grand Prize value may vary based on several factors such as point of departure, USD currency exchange rate on date of booking, fluctuations in cost or availability of travel options including but not limited to: airline cost, airport fees, destination accommodation and ground transportation cost and availability.) No difference between actual and estimated retail value will be provided. Grand Prize Winner and Guests be legally able and readily available to travel to Paradise Island, Bahamas and return to Canada, and must possess all necessary documentation as may be required for presentation to customs and airport personnel (e.g. a valid passport). Winner and Guests will be responsible for travel and medical insurance, travel documentation, gratuities, telephone calls, all in-room charges, airport or baggage fees of any kind, and any other expense not explicitly included in the Prize.

Travel dates in June 2019 will be confirmed by the Prize Provider by March 2019.

No purchase entries limited to 21.

Good luck.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3606 posts
20731 upvotes
North York
I don't think that the store you purchase at has any weight on the entry. Not sure why they ask. Good luck to all!
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
44840 posts
601 upvotes
Penticton
Nice, thank you!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
997 posts
13286 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I don't think they had the contest winners for hawaii yet. Here's to hoping, but another bahamas one. I put in some effort at the beginning of the other Shoppers one but let off after. Another npe to try and hopefully have some fun with.

Nice to see a back to back that I enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
[OP]
Jun 6, 2012
232 posts
3594 upvotes
Saskatchewan
I actually won on an NPE this morning at 7:00 am. A $100 prepaid MasterCard. Always nice to have.
Jan 24, 2016
21 posts
49 upvotes
Creignish
stinastr wrote:
Jul 14th, 2018 10:10 am
I don't think they had the contest winners for hawaii yet. Here's to hoping, but another bahamas one. I put in some effort at the beginning of the other Shoppers one but let off after. Another npe to try and hopefully have some fun with.

Nice to see a back to back that I enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
I won the trip to Hawaii for the contest that ran last fall. I found out the week before Christmas but we don't go till the end of August.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
997 posts
13286 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can't say much, because I haven't been. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much.
Aug 27, 2012
378 posts
630 upvotes
pricelessbahamasgetaway.ca/npn for the No Purchase PIN code request portal
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
3556 posts
26751 upvotes
Last date to obtain a PIN code for Contest participation is August 2, 2018.
Jan 28, 2018
76 posts
48 upvotes
Pins maxed out here. No instant wins for me :(
Was really hoping for a prepaid Mastercard to help with me saving up for a BBQ.
Jan 24, 2014
633 posts
3423 upvotes
Calgary, AB
What is the criteria for the NPN essay? I changed up my essay a bit but it was rejected on the second request...
2013 WINS: $13,300 - 2014 WINS: $16,860 - 2015 WINS: $13,430 - 2016 WINS: $5,565 - 2017 WINS: $7,985 - 2018 WINS: $6,205
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2415 posts
326 upvotes
Has anyone received their $100 Mastercard yet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)