Expired Contests

[Other] 2018/08/31 Doritos Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom “Track. Rescue. Win.” Promotion

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2018 6:34 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8204 posts
50448 upvotes

2018/08/31 Doritos Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom “Track. Rescue. Win.” Promotion

Instant-Win Game - Zone 1: There are fifteen hundred (1,500) movie tickets to see Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom available to be won (each, a “Movie Ticket Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Movie Ticket Prize is up to CAD $13.25. Each Movie Ticket Prize will be awarded in the form of a digital code, redeemable for one (1) General Admission movie ticket at a Cineplex Entertainment LP theatre in Canada. Actual value of Movie Tickets Prize depends on the price of General Admission at the theatre at which the digital code is redeemed. The number of Movie Ticket Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Movie Ticket Prize per person per day during the Promotion

Instant-Win Game - Zone 2: There are seventy-five (75) Adventure Pack prizes available to be won, consisting of a $100 SportChek.ca gift card (“Adventure Pack Prize”). Each Adventure Pack Prize will be awarded in the form of a digital code. The Adventure Pack Prize is subject to its stated terms. The number of Adventure Pack Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Promotion Period. Limit of one (1) Adventure Pack Prize per person for the duration of the Promotion.

Adventure Pack Draw: There is one (1) Adventure Pack Prize (as described above) available to be won in a random draw.

Grand Prize Draw - Zone 3: There is one (1) Grand Prize trip for two (2) (winner plus one (1) guest) to Costa Rica available to be won, consisting of:

Round trip economy class air transportation for two (2) from the major international airport closest to winner’s place of residence in Canada to Costa Rica (flights, carrier and class to be determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion);
Ground transportation to/from airport and hotel in Costa Rica;
Double occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, including daily breakfast;
dinosaur park guided expedition;
zip line adventure (maximum waist size is 104cm/40”) with roundtrip transfers;
hot springs access;
mud bath and sauna access;
one (1) hour ATV jungle ride (participant under sixteen (16) years old must ride as a passenger; includes expert guide, equipment and roundtrip transfers);
underwater expedition to the Catalina Islands for snorkeling (Snorkeling available to strong swimmers only; includes expert guide, equipment and roundtrip transfers); and
spending money in the amount of $2,000 CAD for winner only

The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is CAD $9,062 which is based on a sample departure from Toronto, ON. Actual value may vary depending on winner’s point of departure and air fare.

Unlock Prize Levels: For the first five (5) Plays you submit, you will be playing for a chance to win a Instant-Win Zone 1 Prize. Once you submit your first five (5) Plays, Zone 2 will be unlocked and you will automatically earn one (1) entry into a random draw for a chance to win an Adventure Pack (“Adventure Pack Draw”). You can choose to play for a chance to win an Instant-Win Zone 1 Prize or an Instant-Win Zone 2 Prize. An entry will not be deducted from your Account in connection with an automatic entry into the Adventure Pack Draw.

Enter the Grand Prize Draw: In order to submit an entry into the Grand Prize Draw, you must submit a minimum of ten (10) Plays within Zone 1 or Zone 2. After your tenth Play, Zone 3 will be unlocked and you will automatically earn one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Draw (as defined below). An entry will not be deducted from your Account in connection with an automatic entry into the Grand Prize Draw. Once you have submitted ten (10) Plays, you can choose to play for a chance to win an Instant-Win Zone 1 Prize, Instant-Win Zone 2 Prize or enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize.

Bonus Entries: Visit the Promotion Website and play the “Dinosaur Stampede” game. If you successfully complete the course, you will receive one (1) bonus Play in your Account. In order to claim your bonus Play, you will be required to log in or create an Account. Limit ten (10) bonus Plays per Account for the entire Promotion Period.

No Purchase:Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person’s chances of winning. To obtain a unique Code without purchase, send an original minimum twenty-five (25)-word essay about your favourite Doritos® flavour along with your full name, province/territory, and email address by email to doritos@elitedigital.ca (the “No Purchase Request”). Essay must be original in concept and execution, and created by entrant. Within two (2) business days of receipt of a valid No Purchase Request, the Sponsor’s designated agent will reply to your email with one (1) unique Bag Code worth five (5) entries. LIMIT one (1) No Purchase Request per email. There is no limit to the number of No Purchase Requests that an entrant can submit. No Purchase Requests received on August 31, 2018 before 3:00 pm ET will receive a Bag Code on the same day. No Purchase Requests received after 3:00 pm ET on August 31, 2018 will be automatically played by the Administrator to ensure timely participation in the Promotion. Each unique Bag Code received through a No Purchase Request can only be played once.

Enter: https://doritoscontest.ca/

Rules: https://doritoscontest.ca/rules
Last edited by Farseer on May 13th, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35 replies
Aug 29, 2016
287 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
WikkiWikki wrote:
May 14th, 2018 10:41 am
Entered. Good luck to all.
How did you enter if the contest doesn't start for another week?
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2016
13144 posts
1469 upvotes
Out west
dielan wrote:
May 14th, 2018 10:42 am
How did you enter if the contest doesn't start for another week?
Have my ways
Jul 6, 2015
14 posts
13 upvotes
what does that have to do with the rules? I just mentioned it as the contests on this site are usually include canadians
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8204 posts
50448 upvotes
theavonlady1967 wrote:
May 15th, 2018 7:11 am
what does that have to do with the rules? I just mentioned it as the contests on this site are usually include canadians
The website you are quoting is a different website than the one that is on the bags for the Canadian contest so the rules have nothing to do with the Canadian version.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17171 posts
23694 upvotes
ONTARIO
Thanks. Got my free entry for the day by playing the game and then I used it and failed the rescue mission. Boooo.

BTW - Zone 1 (Isla Nublar Beach) is only to win movie tickets, so I would not waste your entries on that like I did. As you will need all 10 entries if you want to enter for free (by just playing the game) into the grand prize draw.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8204 posts
50448 upvotes
BobSagget wrote:
May 22nd, 2018 2:09 pm
Thanks. Got my free entry for the day by playing the game and then I used it and failed the rescue mission. Boooo.

BTW - Zone 1 (Isla Nublar Beach) is only to win movie tickets, so I would not waste your entries on that like I did. As you will need all 10 entries if you want to enter for free (by just playing the game) into the grand prize draw.
From reading the rules your entries are cumulative:

Unlock Prize Levels: For the first five (5) Plays you submit, you will be playing for a chance to win a Instant-Win Zone 1 Prize. Once you submit your first five (5) Plays, Zone 2 will be unlocked and you will automatically earn one (1) entry into a random draw for a chance to win an Adventure Pack (“Adventure Pack Draw”). You can choose to play for a chance to win an Instant-Win Zone 1 Prize or an Instant-Win Zone 2 Prize. An entry will not be deducted from your Account in connection with an automatic entry into the Adventure Pack Draw.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17171 posts
23694 upvotes
ONTARIO
Farseer wrote:
May 22nd, 2018 2:45 pm
From reading the rules your entries are cumulative:

good to know
Apr 22, 2013
235 posts
2216 upvotes
Woodbridge
They havent sent me the NPE code from a few days ago....anyone else?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16364 posts
4471 upvotes
Game is too laggy to be playable on my end. And i don't eat those chips. Have to hope I can find some empty bags around here. Thanks...