• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2018 7:14 pm
[OP]
Mar 7, 2009
256 posts
1210 upvotes
Bowmanville

2018/09/01 - Cashmere Diamonds - all Canada

1 of 10 pairs of Diamond Earrings with qualifying purchases of any cashmere bathroom tissue product 12 roll and larger (list of qualifying products in rules)

Allowed to enter as often as once per day as long as you submit an unique receipt each time. Started on June 1 so if you have any receipts from that date forward, you can still enter those.

Last date of purchase on a receipt is August 31st but can be submitted September 1st. Products purchased on September 1st do not qualify for an entry.

There is a NPE 50-word essay option.

Enter: https://cashmerediamonds.ca/landing
Rules: https://cashmerediamonds.ca/rules
11 replies
[OP]
Mar 7, 2009
256 posts
1210 upvotes
Bowmanville
I have left them a Facebook message asking how they handle multiple purchases on a single receipt as I have two receipts with two Cashmere products on them. I'm hoping I can enter each receipt twice to earn an entry for each product. I'll update this post when I hear back from Cashmere.
Aug 29, 2016
261 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Kesali wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 9:59 am
I have left them a Facebook message asking how they handle multiple purchases on a single receipt as I have two receipts with two Cashmere products on them. I'm hoping I can enter each receipt twice to earn an entry for each product. I'll update this post when I hear back from Cashmere.
The rules are pretty clear and say to put an X next to the qualifying items on your receipt, which most likely means you get an entry for each qualifying product.
[OP]
Mar 7, 2009
256 posts
1210 upvotes
Bowmanville
I received a reply that said "It's possible the contest entry mechanism may not accept the same receipt again, but we encourage you to try to enter it.".

So, I'll try it and let them and you all know what happens! :)
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
44949 posts
604 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
[OP]
Mar 7, 2009
256 posts
1210 upvotes
Bowmanville
UPDATE: Last night I submitted the same receipt again (the receipt that has TWO purchases on it) and it was accepted. The e-mail that was sent to me after the first submission said it gave me one entry. So I tried again, it was accepted, and I received another e-mail saying one entry.