Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
987 posts
13208 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2018/09/02 Win With Brisk - Instant Win Game + Grand Prize PUR/NPE

https://winwithbrisk.ca

https://winwithbrisk.ca/rules

1 Grand Prize Trip of winner’s choice (ARV $20,000). Instant-Win Prizes: 70 Drones (ARV $1000 each), 70 Waterproof Sports Cameras (ARV $530 each), 1960 Food and Entertainment Gift Cards ($10-$75 each).

Cheapest place that I've seen it in stock for, was Wal Mart. $1. Tastes alright, might take a sip or two to get used to if you drink other varieties of this.

Trying to get over the hump of entering dailies again, but going to maintain with what feels comfortable. Don't want to get fed up with not winning again lol. Will try my luck here and there. Hope I can post some more contests soon.

Just found this browsing the rules, didn't even know no purchase without mailing in/stamp would suffice. Good luck! 1 NPE per person/per day. No limit on can buy entries.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase is not required and does not enhance chance of winning. To obtain one (1) Unique Code, email an original written submission (min 25 words) of what you love about Brisk® Iced Tea, along with providing your name, province/territory, age, and email address (the "No Purchase Request") to brisk@elitedigitalagency.com.

Instant Win Prize Number Available Approximate Retail Value (each)
Drone DJI Mavic Air Quadcopter with camera 70 $1000
GoPro HERO6 Black Waterproof 4K Sports Camera 70 $530
Ticketmaster e-gift card 140 $75
Dairy Queen e-gift card 1820 $10

GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) available to be selected by the winner (approximate retail value of Twenty-Thousand Dollars (CAD $20,000) each) from among the following:

Trip to Tokyo, Japan for a go-kart street racing adventure
Trip to Alabama, USA for a space training adventure
Trip to Queenstown, New Zealand for a canyon swing adventure
Last edited by stinastr on Jun 17th, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
89 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11038 posts
4125 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Thanks, my contest wins have been so few this year I'll be happy to win anything.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5706 posts
2987 upvotes
Victoria
Jees... we have Doritos, Quaker, Pepsi and now Brisk contests going on all at the same time. Pepsi could have just done an hourly contest with all those brands ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1537 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
rchong wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 2:08 pm
Jees... we have Doritos, Quaker, Pepsi and now Brisk contests going on all at the same time. Pepsi could have just done an hourly contest with all those brands ;)
Have you been receiving your NPE codes?
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
13957 posts
3834 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks kindly. Entered. This one's got a daily limit on NPE requests.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
3505 posts
26663 upvotes
shoppingguy wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 11:21 pm
Have you been receiving your NPE codes?
Within two (2) business days of receipt of a No Purchase Request, the Administrator will email you a Unique Code to use for entering the Contest
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5706 posts
2987 upvotes
Victoria
I've only done 2 NPN emails for Doritos, 1 for Pepsi, and 1 for Brisk (sent it Friday). I've received all my codes (except Brisk since I just sent the email) but it may take up to 4 business days; they are probably just inundated with requests.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
987 posts
13208 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Rosibal wrote:
Jun 17th, 2018 2:54 pm
Please add rules link: https://winwithbrisk.ca/rules
Ok Rosibal. Everyone skims the rules the way they want to, but you can't close life by a book!

Plus, it doesn't seem fair if I didn't do it for the other contests. Will maybe think more when I post the next batch. Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8109 posts
48568 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote:
Jun 16th, 2018 9:38 am
Thanks kindly. Entered. This one's got a daily limit on NPE requests.
I read it as a limit of one NPE entry per day, but not a limit on requests:

Maximum one (1) No Purchase Request per email and one (1) no purchase entry per person per day during the Contest Period.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
13957 posts
3834 upvotes
Toronto
Farseer wrote:
Jun 21st, 2018 9:51 am
I read it as a limit of one NPE entry per day, but not a limit on requests:

Maximum one (1) No Purchase Request per email and one (1) no purchase entry per person per day during the Contest Period.
True. I suppose you could get all your requests done at once and spread out the PINs once you got them.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Nov 24, 2004
73 posts
517 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
Thank you for posting this!
I emailed in one request a few days ago, received my PIN via email today and just won:
one of the Drones valued at $1000
Quite the contraption that my husband and daughter will have fun figuring out and playing with.
The release forms were emailed to me instantly after my notification screen!
May 25, 2015
119 posts
67 upvotes
Calgary, AB
hannasmom wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 4:44 pm
Thank you for posting this!
I emailed in one request a few days ago, received my PIN via email today and just won:
one of the Drones valued at $1000
Quite the contraption that my husband and daughter will have fun figuring out and playing with.
The release forms were emailed to me instantly after my notification screen!
Nice! Was really hoping for that win, but they stopped sending my NPE after the second day.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)