Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2018/09/02 Win With Brisk - Instant Win Game + Grand Prize PUR/NPE

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2018 7:26 am
Jul 30, 2007
432 posts
2618 upvotes
Toronto
I gave up with this NPE takes too long :T
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I think the point is, live and let live.

I tried the 3 remaining npe ones, and got 2 back today. The bahamas one I'd be doing regardless because I've had luck with it previously.

Maybe you're not supposed to mix something like tea and lemon and their having a backwater backlash. I'll be going back to Arizona. Collect some lizards and cameo it onto a parachuter. See ya'll later. This one is def a letdown, but not coming down.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well, I might get back to drinking them. Not that bad, but some aftertaste. More concentration of the lemon? Higher proof not to lime up the sweetness. It's alright.

They sent the npe today. Should be back on track.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
1342 posts
7243 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
"On the one hand, it's a criminal offense to require any purchase, but on the other hand our performance as an "Independent agent" for an advertising company is being judged on how much sales increase. What should we do here?"
Amazon.ca HOT! 14% Off Gloopnr (Chinese kwyjibo brand) DDR3 1066MHz CL10 SODIMM w/ Swarovski crystal-encrusted 14K gold heat shields $309.59 ATL! -- Typical RFD Hot Deal in 2024.
Jan 28, 2018
283 posts
217 upvotes
Got my first NPE code today... entered it and got a message saying "this code has already been used"... lol
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just received 3 npe's since I bought a can and the code didn't work. Only had one like that, and doubt it was a glitch. From that email, I mean.

Anyways, I think people are inclined to be free. When we do what we believe, we hope to see changes. You will never get a reflection, but hopefully the message gets through.

Personally, I don't believe in fighting the same way. I think we try to do what we can to hinder the world being closed. The cities are open, but to be literal is to have it studied and being brought back as a question. The answer cancels your...Anyways, it's a vicious cycle is all I'm saying. Time to reach for the branches. Hope we can tree out a commonality in this complex equation.
Feb 28, 2010
91 posts
251 upvotes
Brampton
I guess I am one of the lucky ones that got all my codes that I requested.

I also won a drone! Super excited!

Thanks OP!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
babyswt wrote: I guess I am one of the lucky ones that got all my codes that I requested.

I also won a drone! Super excited!

Thanks OP!
Lotsa people got their entries. Hence, it makes me think if this would be more of a #'ed contest, where the entries are numbered, and run out as the prizes do, rather than time. If all the people got their npe's at that time, and you pulled out a win than. Great, well deserved for sure.

Good luck in the contests.
Jul 30, 2007
432 posts
2618 upvotes
Toronto
hahah surprisingly I decided to try submitting again and got a win $75 Ticketmaster GC :) Thanks OP!
May 25, 2015
309 posts
387 upvotes
Van Down By The Rive…
I'm getting maybe 50% of my NPE requests now, but they are coming in late in the night/ early AM. It's odd, as its the same agency handling the Quaker and Doritos, but I seem to be getting them almost daily.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2013
1491 posts
611 upvotes
Markham
Did anyone else win a $10 DQ eGift card? I went to 2 different Dairy Queens and both were denied as INVALID. When I clicked on the balance remaining, it still shows $10 CAD.

Has anyone else had any luck with it?
13:6W-365. 14:11W-2134. 15:10W-1749. 16:4W-8120. 17:11W-2797. 18:8W-210. 19:7W-466. 20:20W-9316. 21:46W-4574. 22:48W-3948
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yeah, I was going to keep my tabs, and figured I should have got my $10 DQ gift card. But turns out, I never got it. Time to email them again. On a side note, someone bought me a can and I poured it into a cup, than mixed it with aloe drink. Tasted pretty good.

Now I have to send an email about a win..for a win. Oh well, I'll ask for a couple of npe's without essay lol.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yup, just sent them an email, and they said they couldn't find me under any winning tab. I saw the congrats you won $10 DQ, filled out my info, maybe it skipped the stq and jumped me over. Def a glitch, but I'd still like to buy my $10 worth at DQ. Sent some tabs that might have been it still on the table end. Hopefully they figure it out.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm liking the raspberry and watermelon flavours!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
Just got another $10 DQ GC. I hope these are valid...
Feb 28, 2010
91 posts
251 upvotes
Brampton
stinastr wrote: Yup, just sent them an email, and they said they couldn't find me under any winning tab. I saw the congrats you won $10 DQ, filled out my info, maybe it skipped the stq and jumped me over. Def a glitch, but I'd still like to buy my $10 worth at DQ. Sent some tabs that might have been it still on the table end. Hopefully they figure it out.
How long did it take for them to get back to you?

I won a GoPro and sadly brushed the back button as my kids bumped into me and lost the form page. Guess my chances are slim as I didn't fill anything out other than my code is now used. I emailed them but no response yet.

Thanks!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
babyswt wrote: How long did it take for them to get back to you?

I won a GoPro and sadly brushed the back button as my kids bumped into me and lost the form page. Guess my chances are slim as I didn't fill anything out other than my code is now used. I emailed them but no response yet.

Thanks!
Hey, nice one! As long as you keep the code, they should find it. Provided that it is lodged to the tab, which it is, not the fill out form. Which apparently they can't use to find wins, just tabs. It should work out for you. They sent me a $10 DQ gift code that I kept the tab with, sent another request as for some reason, they're not emailing me my $10 DQ wins. And for the 1st win, looking for them to fix the system, check all my played tabs and/or to trust me. Time it may take, but win you should!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2881 posts
5135 upvotes
babyswt wrote: How long did it take for them to get back to you?

Thanks!
Good luck!

I've done it on other contest where I was using Chrome Mobile. And the pull down option = refresh page. I scrolled down too quickly and held the page slightly too long and it refreshed. Woops

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)