• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 8:50 am
[OP]
Apr 15, 2013
309 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto

2019/01/11 Air Transat, Click a Vacation, Facebook or Instagram

On Facebook, go to Air Transat https://www.facebook.com/AirTransatCanada/ and they had a post with the link on November 7. I entered on November 3 so I'm not sure where I found the link.
To enter the Contest, the contestant (the “Contestant”) must first access the Click a Vacation page, or through a link provided either through a Facebook or Instagram posts or another contestant’s referral. Then, the Contestant must fill out the form on contest application and provide the following mandatory information: (i) first name; (ii) last name; (iii) email address; (iv) postal code; and (v) birthdate and that they have read and understood the contest rules, before the Contest Closing Date, to be automatically entered.
The Contestant who wishes to increase his/her odds of winning the Prize (the “Bonus Entry”) must, without fail, have shared the Contest with the unique sharing link provided at the end of the form. This will give one (1) additional chance to the Participant.

The Contest starts on October 23, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (the “Contest Opening Date”), and ends January 11, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) (the “Contest Closing Date”).

The Prize consists of a one-week all-inclusive vacation package for two in one of Air Transat South destination, to the choice of the Participant.
The Prize includes:
Roundtrip airfare in on Air Transat according to the flight program;
Transportation to and from the hotel;
7 nights stay in a standard room, double occupancy, in a 4 star all-inclusive resort;
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, unlimited domestic brand drinks, daily sports and activities program, etc.
The Prize is worth a maximum of $3,000.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1437 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Thanks!
Sep 16, 2010
319 posts
40 upvotes
Red Deer, AB