Expired Contests

[Daily] 2019/02/07 OLIVER & BONACINI HOSPITALITY WINTERLICIOUS 2019 CONTEST, no QC, email, in house or NPE

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2019 5:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
4073 posts
27268 upvotes

2019/02/07 OLIVER & BONACINI HOSPITALITY WINTERLICIOUS 2019 CONTEST, no QC, email, in house or NPE

Entrants may participate in the Contest by obtaining an entry ballot by dining at a participating Oliver & Bonacini
Hospitality restaurant during the contest period, completing the ballot by providing their full name and a valid email
address by which the entrant can be contacted, and presenting the completed ballot to their server. Participating
restaurants include: Auberge du Pommier, Bannock, Beaumont Kitchen, Biff’s Bistro, O&B Bayview Village, Canteen,
Canoe, Jump, Leña, Luma, Parcheggio and R&D. Guests will be entered in a random draw for the Prize upon dining at a
participating restaurant during the contest period and submitting a completed entry ballot.

(2) Entrants may participate in the Contest by obtaining an entry ballot for every serving of Estrella Damm ordered at a
participating Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality restaurant during the contest period, completing the ballot by providing their
full name and a valid email address by which the entrant can be contacted, and presenting the completed ballot to
their server. Guests will be entered in a random draw for the Prize upon dining at a participating restaurant during the
contest period and submitting a completed entry ballot.

(3) No Purchase Entry: Eligible participants may also enter the contest by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality
2323 Yonge St., Suite 303
Toronto, ON M4P 2C9
Attn: Marketing Department

Eligible entrants may also enter the contest by emailing contact@oliverbonacini.com with the subject line: Estrella Damm Contest. Limit one entry per valid email per day

Prize: The Prize is a VIP Experience Trip for Two to Barcelona (“Prize”). The Prize includes the costs of flights, three
nights in a premium hotel, an Estrella brewery tour, dinner for two in an exclusive Michelin starred restaurant and $500
spending money, for a total approximate value of $5000. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives,
substitutions or transfers of the Prize will be allowed. The Prize will be officially declared valid when the winner has
correctly answered the skill-testing question set out in a Declaration and Release Form and signs the Declaration and
Release Form. Prize must be claimed and redeemed by March 15th, 2020.

https://www.oliverbonacini.com/news/win ... n-contest/

https://www.oliverbonacini.com/wp-conte ... ations.pdf
Last edited by BK2006 on Jan 28th, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
39059 posts
31600 upvotes
Economy
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Feb 14, 2012
336 posts
1517 upvotes
thanks for the contest! why would they want you to send them a postage paid self addressed envelope? I am guessing to send you the ballot so you can mail that back to them? I'm sending mine in asap!
Nov 24, 2004
79 posts
639 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
As per the rules, you can also enter via email which is posted just below the NPE mail option. It does not give any submission guidelines but i have emailed and will see what i receive as a reply.
Apr 26, 2010
373 posts
541 upvotes
Alberta
hannasmom wrote:
Jan 28th, 2019 5:18 pm
As per the rules, you can also enter via email which is posted just below the NPE mail option. It does not give any submission guidelines but i have emailed and will see what i receive as a reply.
The rules have been updated since yesterday. "Eligible entrants may also enter the contest by emailing contact@oliverbonacini.com with the subject line: Estrella Damm Contest. Limit one entry per valid email per day." Good luck all!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2015
4073 posts
27268 upvotes
Yes they must have changed the rules as the above was not listed when I posted yesterday.