Expired Contests

[Daily] 2019/03/06 Mondelez Canada, OREO – THE STUF INSIDE, Pur/NPE (QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2019 8:58 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17341 posts
23928 upvotes
ONTARIO
Wenda1 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 12:42 am
Nothing for me so far.
On February 14th, the prize is a coupon for an Oreo candy bar and they are giving away 20,000 in total. So you're almost guaranteed to win! That's an average of 833 given away per hour.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17341 posts
23928 upvotes
ONTARIO
Since the prize today is 20,000 oreo candy bars, it's an easy win!. I just won.
Jan 30, 2016
285 posts
846 upvotes
Halifax, NS
BobSagget wrote:
Feb 14th, 2019 1:12 am
Since the prize today is 20,000 oreo candy bars, it's an easy win!. I just won.
Me too :)
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1731 posts
20183 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Winner, winner, sweet Oreo snacks. Got the cereal and chocolate bars. Only wins in 2019. This isn't great. I may yet be taking a longer break, but will come back on a few days and enter and post as much as I can. Taking it easy. If it's in the forecast, I'll be back at it shortly but can't be mismanaging my free time with something that's not giving back. Contests are contests, put too much emphasis into it, and society gets dissected and more bs gets reigned in as we sit back and time input on the computer. Not exactly, but initially the cereal contest didn't have a limit on address, the chocolate bars now do. Valentine's day is 2 per table, ONLY...don't forget to write your address backwards if you live in a unit. Might as well, although the slight block is only to irritate those that would spend time over and over doing this and wouldn't stop unless they got tired or had enough to last a couple years lol. It seems more new people are catching on where to play contests, as I can't seem to win as much. I've been in a hiatus ever since I got back into contesting and haven't really gained any new ground. It's good to take a break when you're at the computer just filling this in blankly and it seems to get routine. It's nice when you win, and that's the only way you really have a chance at the big prizes unless you're really lucky. The daily contests are where I'm taking a break. Over an hour with some newly inputted ones, and than it's up to me to do other things. Maybe I've just been around for too long. Oh well, you can't win unless you try. I won't try too hard now, but will continue to try. GOOD LUCK.

Oh yeah, this should be posted under freebies. At least at this point, but probably throughout the day as well. Anyone strike out? lol
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4499 posts
2770 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I won an oreo candy bar. I'm on keto Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 27, 2003
501 posts
1601 upvotes
Iron Bridge
Happy Valentine's Day fellow RFDers. I won the candy bar too. Thanks Rosibal
Apr 18, 2017
105 posts
33 upvotes
Abbotsford
todays another candy bar day!!! High winnings. Just got mine!
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20665 posts
143915 upvotes
GTA
Haven't had much luck so far with this (only won the desktop wallpaper before today, lol), but just won a candy bar- thanks OP!
Sep 25, 2014
40 posts
33 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
Is this a 24 hour contest? I entered last night at around 6 pm and then i just tried right now and it said" We like your style but only one entry a day". I read the rules and it say 12:00 to 12:00....I'm confused.
May 25, 2015
162 posts
117 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Golfclubs67 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 9:15 am
Is this a 24 hour contest? I entered last night at around 6 pm and then i just tried right now and it said" We like your style but only one entry a day". I read the rules and it say 12:00 to 12:00....I'm confused.
Had the same message here. but it was yesterday morning I played.