Expired Contests

[Daily] 2019/03/06 Mondelez Canada, OREO – THE STUF INSIDE, Pur/NPE (QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2019 8:51 am
Tags:
Jun 16, 2012
143 posts
641 upvotes
CALGARY
MCJD83 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 9:42 am
Had the same message here. but it was yesterday morning I played.
I also had the same message yesterday, even though I had played the previous morning (so more than 24 hours). Maybe a one time glitch?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1151 posts
15743 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks. Won some more candy bars. Need something to do, it's hard to find much to do in this icy weather, but this and some other wins is what I need. Congrats on your Auto Show win. Seems like a lot of effort, but it was all there to make it more memorable. I'll try to get into contests soon. Hopefully the weather feels the need to perk up too.
Jan 28, 2008
123 posts
105 upvotes
Milton
I have won so far in this contest one Box of Cereal, and 2 candy bars !!!!!! Thanks for posting
Dec 16, 2013
226 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
Golfclubs67 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 9:15 am
Is this a 24 hour contest? I entered last night at around 6 pm and then i just tried right now and it said" We like your style but only one entry a day". I read the rules and it say 12:00 to 12:00....I'm confused.
I've had this message every single time I've played. I've tried it on 3 different devices and 3 different browsers. I contacted them, but never heard back. Kind of sucks because I keep seeing everyone winning. lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2702 posts
125 upvotes
Montreal
I've gotten that already played message several times as well, but I've also noticed that the daily prizes according to the rules do not match the prizes the site claims to be giving out. For instance, today's prize is supposed to be "A Coupon that can be redeemed for one (1) tub of Breyers 2-in-1 OREOIce Cream," but the site was telling me it was giving away an xbox.
Voted RFD Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User in 2008

SDM mini-FAQ
*GCs don't count as a purchase for SDM promotions.
*The maximtum you can redeem at any time is $500.
*For best value, get points with SDM promos, spend them at grocery stores.
May 25, 2015
128 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Cyanne wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 9:43 am
For instance, today's prize is supposed to be "A Coupon that can be redeemed for one (1) tub of Breyers 2-in-1 OREOIce Cream,".
Not sure what site you are looking at, but thats not even listed as a prize throughout the contest. Maybe you are going to the American version?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2702 posts
125 upvotes
Montreal
MCJD83 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 9:48 am
Not sure what site you are looking at, but thats not even listed as a prize throughout the contest. Maybe you are going to the American version?
I thought I was looking at is the rules, here: https://mondelez.promo.eprize.com/oreos ... /rules.pdf. I found them by clicking on the link to the FAQ on the top right, and within I found multiple links to the rules.

However, looking again I notice those rules also state "OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S., D.C., AND PUERTO RICO 18 YEARS AND OLDER
ONLY." The OP's post contains a link to the Canadian rules, which contain the correct prizes. I have no idea how I would have found the Canadian rules if I hadn't looked in the first post, though. The site does recognize I'm reading ENG (CA). Odd. Thanks for helping to clear that up.
Voted RFD Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User in 2008

SDM mini-FAQ
*GCs don't count as a purchase for SDM promotions.
*The maximtum you can redeem at any time is $500.
*For best value, get points with SDM promos, spend them at grocery stores.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2030 posts
21428 upvotes
Ottawa
Scanning didn't work for me so just clicked on Get Help/Play without a camera: OREO WINS - Oreo's O cereal, PopSocket, Candy Bar, DJ Mixer, and Feb 21 another Candy bar.
I believe every play is entry for Grand Prize.
Last edited by MommaMac on Feb 21st, 2019 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.