Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2019/04/21 - Shoppers Drug Mart Spring 2019 Contest - $1,000 SDM Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2019 6:14 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
4686 posts
24766 upvotes
Canada

2019/04/21 - Shoppers Drug Mart Spring 2019 Contest - $1,000 SDM Gift Card

There are two ways to earn entry ballots for the grand prize draw of 1 of 10 $1000 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Cards as well as the chance to instantly win 1 of 25 prizes of 50,000 PC Optimum points. You first must register to be part of the Spring 2019 contest.

Enter a PIN to Win
Receive a contest card & PIN when you spend $10 or more on almost anything in-store, When you enter this PIN code on the dashboard or the Enter PIN pages you could be lucky enough to win 1 of 25 prizes of 50,000 PC Optimum points instantly.
Link: https://play.shoppersdrugmart.ca/spring/enter-pin

Play the Match Game
You can also earn ballots by playing the Match Game. The Match Game features several people in situations that requires your help. The way you help them is by navigating through the product options and selecting the one that best fits their challenge. If you get the correct match, you receive 5 ballots towards the grand prize draw. If you get the incorrect answer, you can try again. There are four sets of match questions, each unlocked on specific noted dates. If you complete all the matches within a set, you also win a bonus 50 ballots towards the grand prize draw.
Link: https://play.shoppersdrugmart.ca/spring/play-to-win

You can earn earning ballots through PINs or Match Game and you will be entered into the grand prize draw of 1 in 10 $1000 shopping sprees at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Note: In order to register you must be a PC Optimum Member.

Landing Page: https://play.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en-ca/spring/home
Rules: https://play.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en-ca/ ... rules-regs
31 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
May 3, 2009
963 posts
1575 upvotes
Thanks so much - played their contests in the past and hope one of us wins !
Jan 12, 2017
48 posts
258 upvotes
just a question... am I the only one that cannot log in???
Aug 22, 2012
565 posts
843 upvotes
GTA
FranceB674 wrote: just a question... am I the only one that cannot log in???
For me its asking for a confirmation that I would receive in my email and click. I never got anything. But its been about 30 mins..
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism I have fallen in love with this forum
- Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor - &Get your colonoscopies!
*Thank you RFD*
Sep 17, 2015
169 posts
529 upvotes
BC
vanxan wrote: For me its asking for a confirmation that I would receive in my email and click. I never got anything. But its been about 30 mins..
Ever got it? I have registered more than 12h ago and never received it...
Mar 13, 2008
228 posts
105 upvotes
York
I still dont have a confirmation email and its been 6 hours now.
Jul 26, 2007
31 posts
13 upvotes
toronto
cannot get a pin code through submitting an essay anymore.
Oct 25, 2011
13 posts
2 upvotes
CORNWALL
Registration is not working for me either. I have been waiting for over an hour for my confirmation email. This is a strange contest registration. I already have a PC Plus/Optimum email and password which is required to register a login code. Why do I have to register a login code? Isn't my password enough? And why do I have to pick a login code that is more complicated than my bank's debit card?? We are up to triple security level: email + password + phone number + login code. Serious overkill for a contest I will probably not win. If I don't get a confirmation email by tomorrow that contest PIN code is going in the trash. I would prefer lower prices instead of a contest that make you jump through too many hoops.
Mar 13, 2008
228 posts
105 upvotes
York
It's been well over 48 hours for me, and no confirmation email. And there is no functionality to request another confirmation. This contest has been a mess so far. Has anyone successfully registered?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1424 posts
17628 upvotes
North York, ON
bule hunter wrote: cannot get a pin code through submitting an essay anymore.
Though there are still references in the rules to NPN entries:

"A unique PIN code (each, a “PIN Code”) obtained from an official Contest Card (each, a “Contest Card”) or through the no purchase necessary method of receiving PIN Code is required to register for the Contest."

"All Prize Entries, Conversions, Eligible Transactions, Registrations, NPN PIN Requests, Email Notifications, Contest Cards, PIN Codes, Participating Product NPN Requests, Participating Product purchases, Product Selections and any other type of information provided for the purposes of this Contest (collectively, “Contest-related Information”) and entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason."

"The Releasees will not be liable for: (iv) the failure of any customer to receive a Contest Card or a PIN Code in relation to an Eligible Transaction and/or an NPN PIN Request"
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Jun 16, 2012
332 posts
2121 upvotes
bojac wrote: Though there are still references in the rules to NPN entries:

"A unique PIN code (each, a “PIN Code”) obtained from an official Contest Card (each, a “Contest Card”) or through the no purchase necessary method of receiving PIN Code is required to register for the Contest."

"All Prize Entries, Conversions, Eligible Transactions, Registrations, NPN PIN Requests, Email Notifications, Contest Cards, PIN Codes, Participating Product NPN Requests, Participating Product purchases, Product Selections and any other type of information provided for the purposes of this Contest (collectively, “Contest-related Information”) and entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason."

"The Releasees will not be liable for: (iv) the failure of any customer to receive a Contest Card or a PIN Code in relation to an Eligible Transaction and/or an NPN PIN Request"
Yes, but there is no stated method on how to get a PIN code. Also, in the rules it says that there is ONE method to obtain a PIN, through purchase.
Jan 30, 2016
583 posts
2222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
HANDM wrote: It's been well over 48 hours for me, and no confirmation email. And there is no functionality to request another confirmation. This contest has been a mess so far. Has anyone successfully registered?
It’s been a week and I still haven’t gotten an email.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
ImagineCH wrote: It’s been a week and I still haven’t gotten an email.
Me too! There is a contact number. I am going to give them a call tomorrow
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
I just gave them a call - they are aware of the problem and they are working to fix it -we should try and reregister in a few days and if we do not get an email to call them back...%^$%^%&%$^&%^~!!!!! frustrating!!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)