Expired Contests

[Other] 2019/04/30 Mac’s Convenience / Circle K Stores Flip the Lip BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT and ONT Purchase and NPE

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2019 7:08 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9197 posts
14180 upvotes

2019/04/30 Mac’s Convenience / Circle K Stores Flip the Lip BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT and ONT Purchase and NPE

The first half of the Contest will run from August 1, 2018 through October 2, 2018 (“Part One”) and the second half of the Contest will run from March 6, 2019 through April 30, 2019 (“Part Two”). There will be a $5,000 grand prize after Part One of the Contest and a $15,000 grand prize after Part Two of the Contest. There will be a $5,000 grand prize after Part One of the Contest and a $15,000 grand prize after Part Two of the Contest. This is part 2.

To enter the Contest, visit a participating Mac’s Convenience Store (“Mac’s”) or Circle K Store (“Circle K”) in Ontario or Western Canada and purchase a specially marked 21oz/620mL or 32oz/945mL Froster or Froster Swirl (the “Eligible Products”). Roll up the play area to reveal an “Instant Win” message to instantly win selected prizes OR reveal an online entry code to enter online for a chance to win weekly and grand prizes.

Weekly Prizes (Part Two)
Xbox One X 1TB Fallout 76 Bundle
Acer Nitro 5 15.6" Laptop
Cineplex Giftcards
Samsung 55" 4K QLED Smart TV
Google Pixel 3 64GB
Apple Watch Series 4, 44mm Space Grey

A maximum of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded per Participant household.

Enter: https://flipthelip.ca/?fbclid=IwAR066Jw ... hyqg6c5Loo
Rules: https://flipthelip.ca/rules?fbclid=IwAR ... g10oX_9cmc

No Purchase Entry – No purchase entries for the Contest are not available at Mac’s or Circle K stores. To request an entry without purchase of an Eligible Product (the “No Purchase Entry”) please send your request, including the name of the contest, your first name, last name, date of birth, full home address (including postal code) and valid e-mail address, and include a 50-word minimum hand-written essay about ‘Circle K Mars – the first Convenience Store on Mars’ on a plain piece of white paper with a stamped, self addressed envelope (including adequate return postage) to:

Mac’s “Flip the Lip” Contest c/o 612 Creative
#204 – 768 Columbia Street
New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 1B4

Upon receipt of your submission, and subject to availability, a No-Purchase Entry will be mailed to the address on your stamped, self-addressed envelope.
Last edited by ishfish on Mar 6th, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3864 posts
22768 upvotes
North York
Please correct your title - it is Ontario, not Central Ontario - see rules -thx
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9197 posts
14180 upvotes
Rosibal wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 2:07 pm
Please correct your title - it is Ontario, not Central Ontario - see rules -thx
This is a Contest of the Western Region (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT) and Central Region (ON) of Mac's Convenience Stores Inc., a division of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. (the "Sponsors").

2. ELIGIBILITY

This Contest is open only to legal residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Northwest Territories (the “Western Region”) and Ontario (the “Central Region”)
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3864 posts
22768 upvotes
North York
ishfish wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 2:18 pm
This is a Contest of the Western Region (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT) and Central Region (ON) of Mac's Convenience Stores Inc., a division of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. (the "Sponsors").

2. ELIGIBILITY

This Contest is open only to legal residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Northwest Territories (the “Western Region”) and Ontario (the “Central Region”)
I think you are reading this one wrong - Ontario is called the central region; it does not imply Central Ontario only
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9197 posts
14180 upvotes
Rosibal wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 2:22 pm
I think you are reading this one wrong - Ontario is called the central region; it does not imply Central Ontario only
Ah - I see. Thanks.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17375 posts
24005 upvotes
ONTARIO
Last contest they were VERY stingy on the free PINs. Are they even going to release any via social media this time around? Skimmed over the rules and doesn't look like it.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16448 posts
4491 upvotes
BobSagget wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 4:24 pm
Last contest they were VERY stingy on the free PINs. Are they even going to release any via social media this time around? Skimmed over the rules and doesn't look like it.
No codes on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/CircleKOntario/

They don't even call themselves Macs anymore...
Dec 13, 2015
31 posts
308 upvotes
Okanagan Valley, Bri…
They used to give away one code weekly on each of the social media outlets, Facebook, twitter and Instagram plus one code every week via email to the Macs newsletter subscribed users, for a total of 4 free codes every week.
But alas.... The good times are over I'd reckon? Yeah? No? Anyone know?

I definitely won't be buying any Frosters in the winter time just to.play the game, what a poorly timed contest and apparently the codes can only be gotten from FROZEN, FREEZING COLD DRINK cups...in February, March and April.... Wow... Someone's thought process was right outta the window on this one!
And.... Most of the damn Macs/Circle K stores this time of year totally neglect their Froster machines, half the time they're empty and not even running in the winter, in alot of stores.

I dunno, it just doesn't seem too well thought out, and NO COMPLIMENTARY CODES EITHER!
It's just totally cheap, it just shows me how cheap they can be and makes me.not want to participate by purchasing like I normally do when this happens to contests.
And there was ZERO mention of them not doing the free codes anymore, anywhere on any of their social media accounts or websites.... A quick notice about it woulda been cool of them, on that note, GOOD BYE MACS/CIRCLE K, I'LL NO LONGER BE PARTICIPATING IN YOUR PROMOTIONS, YOU GOT CHEAP WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A TWEET ABOUT IT, I've got no problem paying for a cup code or similar way to enter, like Tim Hortons roll up the rim or similar contest, but I won't buy in to one that's only being cheap just for the sake of being cheap to UP their bottom line. TAH TAH TOODLE LEE LOOS!

Sincerely and best regards, D.
@SouthOkanagan
twitter.com/SouthOkanagan
〰〰〰〰〰
Confucious say... "You can't give I.O.U. to U.P.S. for C.O.D., They call F.B.I. on you!"
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16448 posts
4491 upvotes
drpluto wrote:
Apr 27th, 2019 2:52 pm
facebook code F3AN3PPAFMN
Finally! And THANK YOU...