• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2019 10:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8191 posts
50275 upvotes

2019/05/19 10 AM ET Kruger Products Score Hockey Tickets Contest

here will be a total of three (3) prizes (each, a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) available to be won. Each Prize consists of the opportunity for the confirmed winner and one (1) Guest (subject to the Guest Requirements noted below – the “Guest”) to travel to a city hosting the 2019 Stanley Cup® Final (“Host City”). Specific travel dates and Host City will be determined at a later time and will be confirmed by the Sponsor. Each Prize includes: (i) round trip airfare (economy class) for the confirmed winner and his/her Guest to the Host City from a Canadian airport near the confirmed winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); (ii) accommodation for the confirmed winner and his/her Guest (double occupancy) for three (3) nights in a hotel or hotels determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; (iii) $1000 CAD spending money for the confirmed winner; and (iv) two (2) general admission tickets to attend Game 2 or Game 3 of the Stanley Cup® Final (the “Game”) (dates and times to be confirmed by the NHL®).

Game selection, seating, and location will be determined by the NHL® and Sponsor.

Each Prize has a total approximate retail value of $7,500 CAD based on a Toronto departure and Tampa Bay Host City example – although the actual retail value will vary depending on the point of departure and Host City.

There is an overall limit of ten (10) Entries per person.

Enter: https://www.scorehockeytickets.ca/

Rules: https://www.scorehockeytickets.ca/en/ru ... gulations/
9 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17080 posts
23533 upvotes
ONTARIO
Thanks! Entered 10 times. Started to become a real pain though with those captchas starting to ask me over and over to pick out buses and street lights and what not. Ugh.
Apr 26, 2016
26 posts
57 upvotes
I hope nobody got too attached to the Tampa Bay location listed for the example host city! That will not be happening, as of tonight.

Thanks for posting the contest!