Expired Contests

[Other] 2019/05/19 REPOST SORRY PLEASE DELETE Scotties Cashmere - Score Hockey Tickets to the Finals + Flights and all

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2019 6:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1570 posts
18983 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019/05/19 REPOST SORRY PLEASE DELETE Scotties Cashmere - Score Hockey Tickets to the Finals + Flights and all

https://www.scorehockeytickets.ca

https://www.scorehockeytickets.ca/en/ru ... gulations/

There will be a total of three (3) prizes (each, a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) available to be won. Each Prize consists of the opportunity for the confirmed winner and one (1) Guest (subject to the Guest Requirements noted below – the “Guest”) to travel to a city hosting the 2019 Stanley Cup® Final (“Host City”). Specific travel dates and Host City will be determined at a later time and will be confirmed by the Sponsor. Each Prize includes: (i) round trip airfare (economy class) for the confirmed winner and his/her Guest to the Host City from a Canadian airport near the confirmed winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); (ii) accommodation for the confirmed winner and his/her Guest (double occupancy) for three (3) nights in a hotel or hotels determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; (iii) $1000 CAD spending money for the confirmed winner; and (iv) two (2) general admission tickets to attend Game 2 or Game 3 of the Stanley Cup® Final (the “Game”) (dates and times to be confirmed by the NHL®).

Game selection, seating, and location will be determined by the NHL® and Sponsor.

Each Prize has a total approximate retail value of $7,500 CAD based on a Toronto departure and Tampa Bay Host City example

Well, there goes that probability as Tampa is out after being swept by Columbus. Where are last year's picks for the bracket that went nowhere lol.

I've entered once, now I can enter 9 more times...10 entries per person. GL.
Last edited by stinastr on Apr 18th, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies