Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2019/07/30 Marriott Bonvoy Canada Summer Sweepstakes (CAN/USA)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2019 8:54 am
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto

2019/07/30 Marriott Bonvoy Canada Summer Sweepstakes (CAN/USA)

https://marriottbonvoycanada.dja.com

Enter to win an unforgettable Canadian getaway!

Marriott Bonvoy is sending six lucky winners on a getaway to experience one of Canada’s many spectacular destinations. One winner will be selected for each of the destinations.

Vancouver/Calgary/Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Halifax

Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. United States Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 30, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").

...open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), and Canada (including Quebec) who, as of date of entry, are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence...

There is a limit of one (1) Registration Entry per day and up to twenty-five Share Entries total per person/email address for the Sweepstakes Period.

Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (6 – one per Destination): Six (6) Grand Prizes will be awarded, consisting of a 4 days and 3 nights trip for the winner and one (1) travel companion to the Destination selected at the time of Entry. Trip includes round-trip economy class air transportation to/from major airport nearest winner’s residence/to Canadian Destination location, three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations [one (1) standard room, based on double occupancy], ground transportation to/from airport/hotel, and a Sponsor Specified local experience (“Experience”) and $500CAD/$374USD check (depending on winner’s country of residence) that can be used for spending money on the trip for the winner only. The maximum ARV of each prize is $5,000CDN/$3,765USD

The total ARV of all prizes is $30,000CDN/$22,590USD. One prize per person/household.
18 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44971 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1658 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Thanks!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for this, Vancouver is definitely up there with where I would like to visit. Or a snowy cabin in the mountains but that's more bucket list. Will be going east this year, and my sister won a trip to Vancouver before for the Juno's. Thinking if I visit enough new areas in my life, will home still be enjoyable. I usually rest up on vacation, but feel tired as well after a while. If I find a contest for a trip to Vancouver, I may save it for myself and not share. Sorry lol.