Expired Contests

[Once] 2019/07/31 Krown - CAA Scratch and Win Contest 2019 (ONTARIO ONLY) CAA MEMBERS In-Store

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2019 11:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1578 posts
19022 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019/07/31 Krown - CAA Scratch and Win Contest 2019 (ONTARIO ONLY) CAA MEMBERS In-Store

https://www.krown.com/win/assets/2019CA ... tRules.pdf

Good luck. This is two part as you need to pick up and scratch in front of a representative. Would suck to scratch off and win something good, not to be able to use it. I recall as a kid being at US malls and they had scratch out the percentage, and I used to take a bunch and just scratch off the middle as they weren't see through lightly, than hold my finger over it and quickly scratch in front. This one has a one card policy. Have to pick up there and CAA store. Stupid memory but kept me busy. I never did enjoy the pirate's chest at Red Lobster full of toys. I don't know what happened to all the pogs.

I did know the prize from the list from it and you also had to scratch in front, but this contest is really to promote the Krown business and big odds that all cards won't be used, so really hard to win the top tier prizes.

Commencing on or about June 1, 2019 until July 31, 2019 or while supplies last, whichever is earlier, Scratch and Win game cards (the “Cards”) will be available at all Ontario Krown locations and for pick up at your local CAA store in Ontario. Limit: One (1) Card per person per household regardless of how you obtained the Card.
You must bring your Card to a participating Krown store along with your valid CAA Membership card demonstrating the required membership as described below to scratch the Card to see what prize you are eligible to win. Card will be VOID if it is not scratched at a participating Krown store in the presence of an authorized Krown employee.
Approximately 150,000 cards are available for a chance to win prizes as described below.
Trip of a lifetime (also considered as the “Grand prize”) consists of a prize of 10,000 CAA Dollars to be used towards your vacation of a lifetime. Must be booked through CAA.

Every Scratch and Win Card is eligible to win one of the following:
147,405 prizes, each consisting of $25 off any Krown rust control application. $25 is off of the Regular Retail Price and must be redeemed by July 31, 2019. Discount applies before taxes. Approximate retail value of $25 CAD. Odds of winning are approximately 0.98 in 1;
1,000 prizes, each consisting of a Free Krown rust protection application. Must be redeemed by July 31, 2019. Approximate retail value of $130 CAD. Odds of winning are 1 in 150;
1,500 prizes, each consisting of $50 off any Krown rust control application. $50 is off of the Regular Retail Price and must be redeemed by July 31, 2019. Discount applies before taxes. Approximate retail value
of $50 CAD. Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 100;
50 prizes, each consisting of $250 CAD cash payable by cheque. Odds of winning are 1 in 3,000;
25 prizes, each consisting of $500 CAD cash payable by cheque. Odds of winning are 1 in 6,000; 10 prizes, each consisting of $1,000 CAD cash payable by cheque. Odds of winning are 1 in 15,000;
8 prizes, each consisting of 3,000 CAA Dollars® redeemable at any CAA SCO, CAA Niagara, or CAA North & East Ontario store. CAA Dollars are subject to the terms and conditions of their issuer. Approximate retail value of $3,000 CAD Odds of winning are 1 in 18,750; and
2 Grand prizes, each consisting of 10,000 CAA Dollars redeemable at any CAA SCO, CAA Niagara, or CAA North & East Ontario store. CAA Dollars are subject to the terms and conditions of their issuer. Approximate retail value of $10,000 CAD. Odds of winning are 1 in 75,000. Each Grand prize of 10,000 CAA Dollars to be used for a Trip of a Lifetime. Trip of a lifetime must be booked with CAA and using CAA Dollars.
2 replies