• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2019 2:08 pm
[OP]
Jul 26, 2009
100 posts
93 upvotes
Victoria

2019/10/28 - RW&Co. and VIA Rail "Win Your Coast to Coast Experience"

Enter this contest for a chance to win a coast to coast Canada trip from Toronto to Vancouver (Total prize value: $10,000).

Contest is open to adult individuals who are legal or permanent residents of Canada, with some exclusions.

Contest Link

Contest Rules

One (1) grand prize (the“Grand Prize”) will be awarded consisting of:
  • One (1) one-way trip from Toronto to Vancouver in a luxe cabin aboard a Via Rail train (the “Train Ride”) for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest of his or her choice (the “Guest”) worth up to a maximum of $6,472 (including applicable taxes and fees);
  • One (1) one-way trip economy airfare for the Grand Prize Winner and the Guest departing from the major Canadian international airport that is nearest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence (the“Departure Airport”) and offers flights to the Toronto, Canada (the “Toronto Airport”) worth up to a maximum of $1,000 (including applicable taxes and fees)(the “Departure Flight”);
  • A three (3) night stay at a hotel in Vancouver to be determined by the Sponsors (the “Hotel”) worth up to a maximum of $900 (including applicable taxes and fees)(the “Accommodations”);
  • One (1) one-way trip economy airfare for the Grand Prize Winner and the Guest departing from Vancouver, Canada (the “Vancouver Airport” together with the Departure Airport and the Toronto Airport, collectively, the “Airports”) to the Departure Airport worth up to a maximum of $1,000 (including applicable taxes and fees)(the “Return Flight” and together with the Train Ride, the Departure Flight and the Accommodations, the “Trip”);
  • One or more RW&CO. gift cards (the “Gift Cards”) having an aggregate value of $500 which may be used at any participating RW&CO. store across Canada (each a “Store”, collectively, the “Stores”); and
  • A prepaid VISA gift card (the “VISA”) having an aggregate value of $500.
16 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
39666 posts
33609 upvotes
Economy
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1677 posts
19697 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I never understood how a train could charge so much, but I'm sure the views are breathtaking. Would love to win this one, a once in a lifetime opportunity to catch many of the vistas and landmarks this Canadian continent has to offer. I could deal with both way airfare and longer stay or more activities included, but than again, I've never taken a photo from a train. This would change I'm sure on this trip. Will play for sure.
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
45808 posts
706 upvotes
Penticton
Nice, thank you!

"the duration of the Train Ride will be four (4) days and three (3) nights and include
meals."