Expired Contests

[Daily] 2019/11/30 SunRype “Healthy Lunchbox Essentials for Back to School” Contest, no QC, PUR or NPE

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2019 10:42 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1575 posts
18051 upvotes

2019/11/30 SunRype “Healthy Lunchbox Essentials for Back to School” Contest, no QC, PUR or NPE

There are one hundred prizes (each as “Prize”) available to be won; each consisting of one (1) CDN.$250 PC Gift Card.

To enter, you will require a PIN #. Randomly distributed PIN #s are contained inside specially‑marked SunRype Healthy Lunchbox Essentials for Back to School packs available, while supplies last, at participating Loblaws grocery stores in Western Canada during the Contest Period.

Once you have located your PIN # in your SunRype Healthy Lunchbox Essentials for Back to School pack, during the Contest Period, visit sunrype.ca/BacktoSchoolContest and enter by locating the official contest entry form, completing all required fields including your PIN # and following the online prompts to submit your entry. By completing and submitting the online form, you agree to comply in full with these Contest Rules.

LIMITS:
LIMIT: One (1) entry per PIN #.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per person per day.
To obtain a randomly selected PIN # to enter the Contest without obtaining a SunRype Healthy Lunchbox Essentials for Back to School pack, eligible entrants may hand-print:

their full name, address, telephone number and email address,
the words “I am nineteen years of age or older and agree to comply with the official contest rules”, and
a 100-200 word essay on the topic “why I love SunRype products”, and mail it to SunRype Healthy Lunchbox Essentials for Back to School Contest, 1165 Ethel Street, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 2W4, to be received no later than November 14, 2019. The mail‑in entry request must be original and hand-printed and mailed in an envelope bearing sufficient postage and include a return self-addressed envelope bearing sufficient postage.
LIMIT: One (1) mail-in PIN # per household.

https://sunrype.ca/BackToSchoolContest

https://www.sunrype.ca/sunrype-healthy- ... tions-2019
7 replies
Jan 24, 2014
671 posts
3928 upvotes
Calgary, AB
FYI: I went to Superstore and they don't seem to have these in stock anymore. They were also in the flyer as a free item if you spend $300 or more back in September. I asked at Customer Service and was told it was a promo product and they haven't been in stock for a while now. NPE might be the only option at this point! :)
2013 WINS: $13,300 - 2014 WINS: $16,860 - 2015 WINS: $13,430 - 2016 WINS: $5,565 - 2017 WINS: $7,985 - 2018 WINS: $9,795 - 2019 WINS: $17,550 - 2020 WINS: $11,580