Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Monthly]

2019/11/30 Total Rewards - Millionaire Maker Finale Spot Social Media Sweepstakes (must sign up to TReward) NO QC

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2019 12:24 pm
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019/11/30 Total Rewards - Millionaire Maker Finale Spot Social Media Sweepstakes (must sign up to TReward) NO QC

reading this contest made my head hurt a bit. I still haven't signed up but decided to share. Seems fun.

https://www.caesars.com/total-rewards/p ... aire-Maker

weekly npe entry, monthly qualifiers...i read somewhere it's one per month only. rereading the NPE I thought it said, but I'm changing to monthly. GL.

To be eligible to enter this Promotion, participants (“Participants”) must be:

a. A Total Rewards® member (membership is free, and Participants can join at any Total Rewards Center, online at www.TotalRewards.com, or via the play by Total Rewards mobile app);

b. At least 21 years of age; and

c. A legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories) or Canada.

Participants may enter through the Play by TR mobile application (“Mobile App”). Participants must log in to the Mobile App using their Total Rewards account number. If Participant does not have a Total Rewards® account, they can sign up for one through the Mobile App.

27. Participants who are logged in to the Mobile App with their Total Rewards account number will receive a Promotion entry offer notification on the first of each month during the Promotion Period. Participants who accept the offer during the Promotion Period will receive one (1) entry into that month’s Promotion drawing. Maximum of one (1) entry per Participant each month, regardless of entry method.

28. Alternatively, eligible Total Rewards members may enter without downloading the App by sending a postcard each week (“Mail-In Entry”). Postcards must contain Participant’s name, email address, mailing address, Total Rewards number, date of birth and daytime phone number and may be mailed to Caesars Entertainment, One Harrah’s Court, Las Vegas, NV 89119, Attn: Total Rewards (Millionaire Maker: Play by Total Rewards Mobile App Promotion ). Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than November 30, 2019 and received by Sponsor no later than two (2) business days after such date.

No entry will be accepted after:

a. Drawing #1: 6:00 p.m. PT on January 31, 2019

b. Drawing #2: 6:00 p.m. PT on February 28, 2019

c. Drawing #3: 6:00 p.m. PT on March 31, 2019

d. Drawing #4: 6:00 p.m. PT on April 30, 2019

e. Drawing #5: 6:00 p.m. PT on May 31, 2019

f. Drawing #6: 6:00 p.m. PT on June 30, 2019

g. Drawing #7: 6:00 p.m. PT on July 31, 2019

h. Drawing #8: 6:00 p.m. PT on August 31, 2019

i. Drawing #9: 6:00 p.m. PT on September 30, 2019

j. Drawing #10: 6:00 p.m. PT on October 31, 2019

k. Drawing #11: 6:00 p.m. PT on November 30, 2019

Selected winners will win one (1) Millionaire Maker Finale Spot into the Millionaire Maker Slot Tournament Finale (“Finale Spot” or “Finale”), taking place at Caesars Palace, in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 12 – 14, 2020. Each prize package has an estimated retail value of Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) and includes:

a. One (1) entry into the Millionaire Maker Slot Tournament Finale.

b. Three (3) night hotel stay at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada March 12 – 14, 2020.

c. One Thousand One Hundred Dollar ($1,100.00) round trip airfare credit for two (2) from airport closest to winner’s home address.

37. Estimated retail value of all prizes awarded is Twenty-Two Thousand Dollars ($22,000).

Win a trip, And gamble to come home a bigger winner. Seems fun. I think...will reread and check this out later. Let the games begin!
Last edited by stinastr on Jan 25th, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
thanks! so we sign up and log in, and that's it? log in every month to enter?
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
seafoodmwg wrote: thanks! so we sign up and log in, and that's it? log in every month to enter?
yeah, i think so. new notification should come in at the beginning of every month, and you can use it/enter whenever. the link they might send you might be a mandatory fb or tw account just scrolling through the rules. also, someone should clarify or ask them to via the entry method. as it says weekly on the mail in NPE and monthly as the maximum per participant.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I see under promotions, you can sign up to millionaire maker, but when I type in my name and account number, it takes me to a page that doesn't load. There's also a contest there for Super Bowl tickets. Can't sign up for that either. Anyone had any luck?

**nevermind. Worked with google chrome. I'm in for next month, I guess.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)