Contests

[Other] 2019/12/31 Win With Brisk - Instant Win Game PUR (No QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2019 10:35 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1765 posts
1027 upvotes
Canada

2019/12/31 Win With Brisk - Instant Win Game PUR (No QC)

Contest starts September 2, 2019.

Purchase a specially marked 21oz fountain beverage (the “Participating Products”) from a participating Dairy Queen® restaurant. Unique Codes (valid for one (1) entry each) will be under the Participating Products. While supplies last. Not available in all areas. Visit WinWithBrisk.ca (the “Contest Website”) and enter your Unique Code(s) where prompted and follow the instructions to provide your first and last name, email address, province, eligibility status and confirming you have read, understood and agree to comply with these Rules.

Instant Prizes: 10 Xbox One X Consoles (ARV $550 each), 15 GoPro® Cameras (ARV $530 each), 350 electronic non-reloadable prepaid credit cards ($100 each), 1630 Dairy Queen® Gift Cards ($10 each). Odds of winning depend on when the Unique Code is entered.

Contest Link: https://winwithbrisk.ca
Rules: https://winwithbrisk.ca/rules
41 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1765 posts
1027 upvotes
Canada
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase is not required and does not enhance chance of winning. To obtain one (1) Unique Code, email an original written submission (min 25 words) of what you love about Brisk® Iced Tea, along with providing your name, province/territory, age, and email address (the "No Purchase Request") to brisk@elitedigitalagency.com. Submission must be original in concept and execution, and created by entrant. Within three (3) business days of receipt of a No Purchase Request, the Administrator will email you a Unique Code to use for entering the Contest. Maximum one (1) No Purchase Request per email and two (2) no purchase entries per person per day during the Contest Period. All no purchase requests must be received by noon ET December 23, 2019.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1574 posts
19009 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is a fun contest where I don't know why Brisk only went for purchases at Dairy Queen locations, but with the npe, we can all play and hope to win some cash, camera or xbox. Maybe we'll win lots of $10 dairy queen cards. Does anyone know when you can start sending for the npe, I'm pretty sure it's at the beginning of the contest, but anyone sends some days before and still gets it? Just wondering. Thanks for sharing.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1765 posts
1027 upvotes
Canada
stinastr wrote:
Aug 31st, 2019 10:55 am
This is a fun contest where I don't know why Brisk only went for purchases at Dairy Queen locations, but with the npe, we can all play and hope to win some cash, camera or xbox. Maybe we'll win lots of $10 dairy queen cards. Does anyone know when you can start sending for the npe, I'm pretty sure it's at the beginning of the contest, but anyone sends some days before and still gets it? Just wondering. Thanks for sharing.
The rules states during the contest period. I assume it would be starting September 2, 2019
Aug 10, 2019
364 posts
4217 upvotes
Do you think NPE email has to be unique each and everyday?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8187 posts
50231 upvotes
Pardon wrote:
Sep 1st, 2019 2:07 pm
Do you think NPE email has to be unique each and everyday?
I think when there was a similar contest I had about 8 different ones and rotated them through
Aug 10, 2019
364 posts
4217 upvotes
Farseer wrote:
Sep 1st, 2019 4:52 pm
I think when there was a similar contest I had about 8 different ones and rotated them through
Sounds like a plan, thanks.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16280 posts
4418 upvotes
Starting to find cups already. DQ is only a 1 minute walk from my house. Good luck all...
Sep 2, 2018
35 posts
27 upvotes
Is anyone else not getting their PINs sent? I haven't gotten any for 4 days straight, though the one I wrote for days before the contest started was sent out.
Jan 24, 2016
28 posts
67 upvotes
Creignish
Panda3X wrote:
Sep 7th, 2019 2:06 am
Is anyone else not getting their PINs sent? I haven't gotten any for 4 days straight, though the one I wrote for days before the contest started was sent out.
I got mine for Monday's email but not Tuesdays. It says 3 business days so I thought we should of got them yesterday?