Contests

[Other] 2019/12/31 Win With Brisk - Instant Win Game PUR (No QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2019 11:38 am
May 25, 2015
159 posts
115 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Panda3X wrote:
Sep 7th, 2019 2:06 am
Is anyone else not getting their PINs sent? I haven't gotten any for 4 days straight, though the one I wrote for days before the contest started was sent out.
I've had one reply so far. Elite Digital (admin) generally seems to do a pretty poor job with NPE requests, and prize distribution.
Sep 6, 2019
1 posts
Yea I haven't received any, and I wrote mine since Tuesday. And also does each entry need to have a different answer?
Jun 16, 2012
178 posts
1105 upvotes
CALGARY
MCJD83 wrote:
Sep 7th, 2019 10:39 am
I've had one reply so far. Elite Digital (admin) generally seems to do a pretty poor job with NPE requests, and prize distribution.
When did you request the one you received? Was it before the contest started or since?
Sep 6, 2019
2 posts
7 upvotes
I still havent received my entry since Tuesday, ( plus sent every day since Tuesday) and no reply at all. Also, does each entry need to have a different answer?
May 25, 2015
159 posts
115 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Sent it in the AM on the 2nd and received on the 4th.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1678 posts
19701 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've been sending code requests since the day the contest started. Next time, I'll send early as they really are behind. 3 days to receive a pin, I don't think so.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8204 posts
50447 upvotes
Do they have interns or idiots responding to our no purchase requests?

I got a reply back to my two initial requests from a week ago today asking me to include my province and age in my request to be able to get a code.

I put my name on one line, the next line had my province, the next line had my age and the last line had my email address.

How could they have possibly missed them?

This is what they sent me : "To obtain one unique code, please also send along your province/territory and age, as we have your name and email address from your email"
Sep 10, 2010
480 posts
1141 upvotes
Farseer wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 4:58 pm

I got a reply back to my two initial requests from a week ago today asking me to include my province and age in my request to be able to get a code.

I put my name on one line, the next line had my province, the next line had my age and the last line had my email address.

This is what they sent me : "To obtain one unique code, please also send along your province/territory and age, as we have your name and email address from your email"

The answer is idiots. I also received the same email. Hoping they don't do that for all of them as like you I clearly had that in the email I sent them.
Jan 28, 2018
133 posts
116 upvotes
Farseer wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 4:58 pm

Who do you think they would hire (and who do you think would apply for the job) for sitting around all shift reading hundreds of crappy essays, clicking the reply button, and pasting pins from an excel sheet. Exciting stuff.
Obviously not your best and brightest doing that job...
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1678 posts
19701 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've been sending emails since september 3rd, everyday, and only got 1 yesterday. Hopefully they get hired for overtime if they mention the overload and we'll have stacks of them by Monday.
May 25, 2015
159 posts
115 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I suggest everyone forward a complaint. These are the same issues with the contest last year (among seeding - one person here won 4ish major prizes? a little fishy).

Elite Digital
Last edited by MCJD83 on Sep 11th, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1578 posts
3276 upvotes
MCJD83 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 9:36 am
I suggest everyone forward a complaint. These are the same issues with the contest last year (among seeding - one person here won 4ish major prizes? a little fishy).

Your text to link here...
Well I sent off an email. Let's see if anyone responds
May 27, 2010
59 posts
235 upvotes
Hamilton
MCJD83 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 9:36 am
I suggest everyone forward a complaint.
I started yesterday