Expired Coupons

2019 Montreal Autoshow Discount $2

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 1:12 pm
[OP]
Jan 13, 2019
1 posts

2019 Montreal Autoshow Discount $2

The very friendly folks at Volvo (no I'm not paid to say this) are giving a $2 coupon for auto show tickets, details here: https://www.johnscottivolvo.com/en/spec ... bate/71308 Volvo your life... restrictions apply

Anyways, my interest is in KIA and Mazda, would be nice if they offer some sort of incentive this, so far everyone's tight lipped on the subject, called their sales department but none were willing to give out any information, probably $500 at best.

Due to the distance from my place to Montreal it's a bit of a stretch for me to visit it, especially when the weather is so cold. If anyone living near intends to go and find out that there's an incentive for Kia Forte or Mazda 3, sign me up and maybe I can provide something in return ( free tickets?) saves me a trip heh. Then again, dunno how the process works exactly, if they're really strict and require ID verification in order the hand out a coupon to an attender then it won't be possible at all.

Let me know what you think and be sure to thank me for sharing the coupon code below

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)