• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2019 10:07 pm
[OP]
Feb 12, 2019
8 posts
5 upvotes

2019 TD Hiring Process

Hi everyone,

For anyone that has been hired by TD recently, please suggest a solution for what I can do in this situation. I got emailed by a branch manager wanting to set up an interview and asked my availability to visit the branch, I replied within an hour of when the email was sent. She also stated that she was going to give me a call the next day. However, I did not receive a call the next day, nor did she reply with a time she prefers for me to come in. It has been 5 days since I emailed her my preferred times for an interview. Should I give it some more time? Or should I contact her? Your input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
6 replies
[OP]
Feb 12, 2019
8 posts
5 upvotes
The thing is I’ve already followed up once before she sent me this email and it feels like I am chasing her down if I do it again. :/ Basically she reached out to me, I replied, received no reply back, followed up, and received the email mentioned in the post.
Nov 11, 2013
2 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Give it another try, send her another email. Sometimes they are too busy and your email falls into the crack. 4 years ago I got my job by keeping contacting the hiring manger and HR (respectfully and professionally). They were too busy to follow up. You name will pop up among other candidates If you do so. Good luck!
[OP]
Feb 12, 2019
8 posts
5 upvotes
I sent her an email and she set up a time for the interview. Thank you :)
Jun 18, 2018
159 posts
62 upvotes
Word of advice: Always follow up, especially if its been a few days since the time you were supposed to hear back. Not always recruitment related, but anything.
Nov 22, 2018
75 posts
68 upvotes
SarahL71552 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 1:11 pm
I sent her an email and she set up a time for the interview. Thank you :)
That's great to hear!

Best of luck on your interview. :)