• Mar 27th, 2020 7:24 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1583 posts
18063 upvotes

2020/03/30 Carlsberg “VERBIER SWISS ALPS CONTEST, QC OK

There will be ONE (1) Grand Prize available to be won of a trip for 2 to the Verbier High Five race
in Verbier, Switzerland. Accommodations for 2 people for 3 nights in a shared room are included.
Also included are two round-trip flights from Canada to Switzerland (airport to be determined based
on winner), ground transportation to and from the airport, complimentary Carlsberg, and meal per
diem.
The Grand Prize has a collective approximate retail value of $7,500

https://www.carlsbergcontest.ca/721597922929

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... G+2020.pdf
15 replies
Jun 28, 2015
219 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto, ON
According to the rules, only entries on the first day of the contest (Feb 1st 2020) are eligible for the grand prize. That's so scummy! They get to advertise it with this amazing prize but most people have no chance of winning it...
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
2941 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
Your right mhall1, this really sucks. Why bother to post this at such a late date? It's a great prize, but the chance of winning are pretty slim.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20952 posts
149599 upvotes
GTA
mhall1 wrote: According to the rules, only entries on the first day of the contest (Feb 1st 2020) are eligible for the grand prize. That's so scummy! They get to advertise it with this amazing prize but most people have no chance of winning it...
Pretty sure it must be a typo, because it doesn't make any sense at all. You wouldn't even have any opportunity to do a mail-in entry (as described) if you so desired. Also, I skimmed through the rules a few times and did not see where this is a 'daily' entry.
Dec 7, 2019
20 posts
31 upvotes
Contest rules says this under 2nd paragraph of section 2:
Contest closes for Grand Prize eligibility on February 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST.

I think they meant to write the contest end date instead Face With Tears Of Joy I entered anyways, thanks OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
1583 posts
18063 upvotes
Loosecat wrote: Your right mhall1, this really sucks. Why bother to post this at such a late date? It's a great prize, but the chance of winning are pretty slim.
Congratulations, you win, I won’t bother posting any more contests.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 7, 2016
7053 posts
6262 upvotes
GTA, ON
good luck and thanks for posting
we post things when we find them and when our schedule allows us to do it
Jun 28, 2015
219 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto, ON
toguy wrote: Pretty sure it must be a typo, because it doesn't make any sense at all. You wouldn't even have any opportunity to do a mail-in entry (as described) if you so desired. Also, I skimmed through the rules a few times and did not see where this is a 'daily' entry.
Could be, but I've actually seen contests do this before. That's why I jumped on it like that.