Expired Freebies

25 Bonus Air Miles to signup for Air Miles Emails

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2012 11:56 am
Feb 21, 2009
255 posts
323 upvotes

25 Bonus Air Miles to signup for Air Miles Emails

As the title says 25 Bonus Air Miles just for sign up for Air Miles Emails for those of us who haven't provided an e-mail address to Air Miles or provided a wrong e mail address which bounces back the messages. To take advantage of this offer go airmiles.ca/outofthedark before May 31,2012 .

5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
1444 posts
573 upvotes
jasmeet|_9sb wrote:
Apr 30th, 2012 11:13 am
As the title says 25 Bonus Air Miles just for sign up for Air Miles Emails for those of us who haven't provided an e-mail address to Air Miles or provided a wrong e mail address which bounces back the messages. To take advantage of this offer go airmiles.ca/outofthedark before May 31,2012 .

thanks a lot!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2006
4580 posts
8661 upvotes
Comox Valley, Vancou…
I still had an old unused email address listed in my profile. So I changed it to my new address and unchecked the option for emails. I'll go back in a couple days and use the outofthedark link to sign up for emails with my new email address. Hopefully I'll get the 25 miles.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
It's strange, I've been an AM collector for years, but it's been the longest time since I've received any emails from them, despite having that set up on my profile.

Hopefully this will get it going again. I hate missing deals.

Thanks!
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
3645 posts
217 upvotes
Scarborough
I just re-typed the email I already had with them and got the confirmation page saying points will be deposited in 6-8 weeks...we shall see in time if that actually happens, thx op
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
× < >