Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$25 credit using ROAMWITHUBER

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2015 10:00 am
Nov 19, 2009
744 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto

$25 credit using ROAMWITHUBER

Savings:
$25
$25 credit with Uber using the code "ROAMWITHUBER". Technically, this is for Rogers customers only, but I can confirm it will work for all customers (provided you haven't used it already yet). It doesn't have to be used for your first ride. Do note that it will be used for your next ride. So you're best waiting to enter it just prior to taking a ride that will come close to, or exceed $25. If you use it on a $5 ride, you don't get $20 in credit remaining. I do not know when it expires (cant seem to find the information online). I last used it yesterday for a friend and it worked.

I know this is a re-post from the travel section uber-roamwithuber-promo-code-25-credit-1689577/, and a re-post from a previous Hot Deals posting 25-45-off-uber-rides-rogers-customers-1760013/. I figured that a lot of people don't look in the travel section, and the previous Hot Deals post didnt really have all that much info, plus had a referral code..... So I re-posted it.

My attempt here is to help the community save money. If re-posting offends you, you're too sensitive and should probably stop using the Internet. If you're a mod and feel that this breaks the rules of the Hot Deals section, by all means, delete this thread. I also don't care if you don't like Uber. I doubt others care either. These threads have a way of degenerating down to "I hate Uber", "I love Uber". This is the Hot Deals forum, and a free $25 is a hot deal. There are other forums for your opinions. Feel free to complain to your hearts content over there.....
31 replies
Aug 9, 2008
578 posts
345 upvotes
successfully added to my account. I'm a rogers customer though. thanks op
Sep 17, 2012
419 posts
699 upvotes
Mississauga
finnishline wrote: It says I already used this code. :(
It's an older code. I think it's been available since February. I used it back then. You probably did too.
corvax wrote: successfully added to my account. I'm a rogers customer though. thanks op
Uber has no way of determining who your carrier is. It works for everyone.
Nov 17, 2014
533 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP! $25 credit added for me and the wife, each.
May 9, 2002
268 posts
33 upvotes
Going to be traveling in a few weeks, this will come in handy. Thanks! A freebie is a freebie.
Sep 27, 2003
11121 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
Thanks to the few of you who managed to not troll the thread within the first 6 posts here. For those whose posts were just removed, this is your first and only warning.
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2007
1079 posts
541 upvotes
GVRD
Thanks OP.
Perfect timing. I'm in SF for work and been using Uber for last couple of days and very happy using it.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2944 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Are they really cheap? I will inStates and was thinking about car rental but I can use uber for days when I dont need to drive around alot and just from A to B.
Feb 14, 2008
60 posts
6 upvotes
I've added it! Thanks, OP! Uber is not yet available in Vancouver (I think) but hopefully I'd be able to use its service and the $25 discount in my next travel!
Jan 10, 2011
365 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
THanks. Does it have to be used on your first trip? or can it be used on any subsequent trip?
Jul 12, 2013
22 posts
8 upvotes
I have a US-based uber account (i.e. account associated with US phone number and US credit card). Just tried the code and it added successfully. Guess i'll see when I take the next ride to confirm whether the code will actually work or not on my US uber account
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
If I have yet to use my "free ride" singing up from someones referral, will this code take priority in front of that credit? I ask becuase she wants me to use the credit she gave me soon so she gets a credit for me using it
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2010
1200 posts
317 upvotes
Toronto
i used Uber in thailand and it was awesomeeeeeeeeee.. beats trying to haggle all the taxi drivers lol.
I will use this code for a long trip awwwwwwww yeah
freebies galore :)
Nov 19, 2009
744 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote: If I have yet to use my "free ride" singing up from someones referral, will this code take priority in front of that credit? I ask becuase she wants me to use the credit she gave me soon so she gets a credit for me using it
I believe it goes int he order that you apply the codes. So if you applied your friends code first, then it should be used first. Same caveat applies though. If you use less than $20, the whole $20 is used. If you go over, I'm not sure if it uses the whole $25 from the ROAMWITHUBER promo. To be safe, I'd hold off entering that promo code until after you've used your first ride.
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2003
12163 posts
5613 upvotes
Ottawa
I already used this code before and it wouldn't accept it again. I am a Rogers wireless customer.

Thanks though OP. Hope everyone enjoy Uber!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
accepted the code and said it gave me the credit but I don't see it in the app anywhere. Under my payments I just see my free ride from sign up refferal

Also GF tried it on her Bell phone and it wouldn't work
Nov 27, 2013
309 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ReeGee wrote: accepted the code and said it gave me the credit but I don't see it in the app anywhere. Under my payments I just see my free ride from sign up refferal

Also GF tried it on her Bell phone and it wouldn't work
if you log in online, it will be shown on your account. I personally had $20 ride to home with uber and this rogers promo was used.
Wireless: Koodo $60/10gb, Koodo $35/5gb, PM $23/1gb, PM $13/250mb, Freedom $2/day PYW
Internet: EBOX || Home: OBI, FPL, GV || Hosting: RFD Directhosting
Oneplus One (15)||Lumia 710 (12)||LG Gossip (10)||LG Chocolate (07)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)