Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Monoprice

25% off Monoprice Coupon code

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2016 2:12 pm
Tags:
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1965 posts
1096 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Thanks... better see if I need to order anything. With the dollar, I haven't ordered from Monoprice much at all in the past couple years.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
arfin wrote: I was emailed a 25% off coupon, it can only be used 1 time per customer. The code is OFF25
Doesn't work for me
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
I added a USB charger to my cart and tried the coupon code but it didn't do anything. Are there any restrictions with the code? Maybe it's not valid until the weekend?
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
You're honestly better off getting their stuff from Amazon.ca if they have it otherwise you're paying American dollars and for shipping.
Dec 14, 2006
115 posts
15 upvotes
I wonder if it's only valid to those that were sent the email. That sucks, sorry about that! What is the error that you are getting?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
mumbles wrote: You're honestly better off getting their stuff from Amazon.ca if they have it otherwise you're paying American dollars and for shipping.
I like MonoPrice's policy about sending out replacements if something breaks. Also, I like the quality of their stuff. That's why I order from MonoPrice. It probably is a little more expensive but I feel more at ease with their stuff.

arfin wrote: I wonder if it's only valid to those that were sent the email. That sucks, sorry about that! What is the error that you are getting?
No error message or any other message at all. The screen refreshes and there is no discount applied. Oh well. No loss to me. I'll just wait for the 15% discount to come around again.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)