Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Public Mobile

$25 Referral credit for both parties until Mar 31

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 1:32 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
bennyxyz wrote: So the one time $25 is stackable with the monthly $1 referral? Thanks.
Yes. $25 one time credit + $1/30 days cycle as long as your referee stay with PM.
Your referee will get the one time $25 credit also.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
If you are PC Optimum collector, you can redeem 10k points to get a SIM card from TMS. While you are at the store, ask for the 1000 points for just discuss your mobile need with the TMS rep to pay all (AB GST) or part of sale tax in other provinces.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22160 posts
10325 upvotes
Toronto
hvwozq wrote: Who else activated a Public Mobile line in anticipation for Koodo migration offers?
Activated a PM line months ago and no migrations offers. A few co-workers activated at the same time and no offers for them either. The first PM to Koodo offer ($40/4) came out in mid-February of 2018. Don't think there will be any offer for months,
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
2444 posts
3167 upvotes
hvwozq wrote: Who else activated a Public Mobile line in anticipation for Koodo migration offers?
No recent news on Koodo migration offers the last couple of months. Who knows when the next migration offer will happen.

With autopay and referral credits, Public Mobile prices are cheaper and reception is decent since PM uses Telus/Bell towers. A major drawback is the lack of call centre for immediate help with account issues and customer service. I have been with PM since the summer and have not been offered any migration offer.
Public Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
2444 posts
3167 upvotes
Just a reminder not to ask for referral directly on the forum. Last time, one Public Mobile thread was shut down. There is a reddit referral generator or you can private message other members. People are willing to help. ;-)
Public Mobile, Tangerine
Feb 13, 2019
14 posts
5 upvotes
This seems like a great deal. So if I sign up can I then refer my wife and kids or can you only refer 1 person per account? Glad I joined her today to see this. I guess I should sign up over the and learn about public mobile now. How are they as a provider?
Nov 19, 2017
511 posts
618 upvotes
Vancouver
Red08TRX4 wrote: This seems like a great deal. So if I sign up can I then refer my wife and kids or can you only refer 1 person per account? Glad I joined her today to see this. I guess I should sign up over the and learn about public mobile now. How are they as a provider?
If you sign up now, you can refer as many as you like to right away.

Refer a Friend Promotion FAQs

If I am referred and then I refer a friend or family member am I eligible for both sender and receiver rewards?
Yes, you are. This means that you would receive one $25 credit for being referred. Then, after activating with Public Mobile, you are eligible to take part in this promotion as a referral sender and earn $25 Refer-a-Friend credits during the promotional period.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobil ... m-p/326380
Feb 13, 2019
14 posts
5 upvotes
Sorry very new what is the Koodo migration offer?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
2575 posts
1757 upvotes
Time to refer myself 3 times with the leftover sims I got during the free sim deal
Last edited by PerformingAzura on Feb 14th, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Red08TRX4 wrote: This seems like a great deal. So if I sign up can I then refer my wife and kids or can you only refer 1 person per account? Glad I joined her today to see this. I guess I should sign up over the and learn about public mobile now. How are they as a provider?
PM signal is good in my area. Always activate with PM number first. Test it. If you are happy with the signal at the location you are frequent most, then port your number to PM.
Yes. It is a great plan to refer your family or friends. There is no limit. Stacking this promo with the 6x $10/m promo will sell itself. This promo is for online activation only.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
Dunkster wrote: Just a reminder not to ask for referral directly on the forum. Last time, one Public Mobile thread was shut down. There is a reddit referral generator or you can private message other members. People are willing to help. ;-)
Please don't. I've been getting PM'd to hell by members looking to cash in on this. Must have read about my move in the previous public thread.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

lol
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: Time to refer myself 3 times with the leftover sims I got during the free sim deal
You can also refer your friends and give them a free SIM. Stacking this promo and 6x $1/m promo will sell itself.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
2575 posts
1757 upvotes
embguy wrote: You can also refer your friends and give them a free SIM. Stacking this promo and 6x $1/m promo will sell itself.
That would be ideal, but that requires getting people involved.
I don't mind activating the sims I have on hand for the activation credit and then throwing them away.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Red08TRX4 wrote: Sorry very new what is the Koodo migration offer?
There may not be any migration offer as PM is improving its online support and fixing their self-serve website.
Telus may want to build up the PM brand.

But if Telus wants to have another migration offer, we will have the promo next 4 weeks as Telus first financial quarter ends on March 31st.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: That would be ideal, but that requires getting people involved.
I don't mind activating the sims I have on hand for the activation credit and then throwing them away.
You can use the $27 credit in your spare account to purchase US roaming add-on if you are planning on a US trip next couple of months.
I have seen $25 referral promo offered quite frequently. You may want to self-refer one SIM per promo instead of all 3 SIMs in one go. Are you planning a trip to US?
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
This is why I keep my Public line active. This deal specifically is great. Got my kid on a $20 plan - referrals - credit I've got stacked from previous promos
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Feb 13, 2019
14 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks for the quick replies I will be doing some more reading and deciding if this is for me. Not really all that sure about online customer service and no call centre

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)