Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Disney Store

25% of total purchase with Disney stores, online or phone order starting Friday 17th

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2012 2:13 am
Tags:
None
May 4, 2004
511 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto

[Disney Store] 25% of total purchase with Disney stores, online or phone order starting Friday 17th

To help celebrate Disney upcoming 25th Anniversary, friends & family will receive 25% off their entire purchase starting Friday 17th til Monday 20th, 4 days only! Purchase can be made in store, online or via phone.

[IMG]http://aimg.disneystore.com/content/ds/ ... 120214.jpg[/IMG]

Enter Promotion Code HAPPY25 during Checkout at Disneystore.com
Offer begins on 02/17/2012 and expires 11:59 pm PT, 02/20/2012 or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. Offer valid only on a single eligible purchase at Disney Store retail locations in North America, on a Disney Store phone order, or online at DisneyStore.com. Limit one coupon or promotion code per Guest. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, gift wrap and gift boxes, Publications & Memberships, Media & Electronics, Disney Theme Parks passes, Exclusive Limited Edition merchandise, Duffy - The Disney Bear Collection, Club Penguin items, personalization and items not in stock. For online purchases, offer can be combined with shipping offer, but cannot be combined with other offers. For in-store purchases, offer cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Prices subject to change without notice. Products subject to availability. For online purchases, merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. For in-store purchases, returns and exchanges subject to discount taken at time of redemption. Not valid at Employee Centers. Employees of The Walt Disney Company, and their respective subsidiaries and their immediate families are NOT eligible. Coupon or Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Coupon or Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. In-store coupon must be relinquished at time of purchase. Use of Coupon or Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms. Offer may be canceled or modified at any time. Void where prohibited.

Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECCESSARY. Void in Quebec and wherever else prohibited. Open only to persons who are, at entry, not minors (as defined by state of primary residence), and who are legal residents of, & living within, the 50 U.S. or D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec) or Puerto Rico. Starts at 12:01 AM (PT) on 2/15/12 & ends at 11:59:59 PM (PT) on 4/12/12. Sponsor: Disney Store, USA, LLC, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521.

http://www.disneystore.com/guest-apprec ... dd0c0s5812
14 replies
May 5, 2005
735 posts
42 upvotes
Halifax
Too bad they closed the store down here. Anybody order online before? How's shipping, any duties extra charges etc...?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1531 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
I tried using it on some Blu-Rays and the code applied, but the 25% wasn't taken off.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
1316 posts
488 upvotes
i believe plush was BOGO, but now they're regular price. > :(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
Too bad this doesnt apply to Park tickets :(
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Looks like shipping to canada went from WORSE to WORSER. :twisted:

They used to have flat $15 for for an order over $150, now it's gone..
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1310 posts
417 upvotes
Ottawa
vivianrfd wrote:There's free shipping on online purchases of $75 or more - enter this promo code SHIPTODAY at checkout.

US Only for the free shipping.
I did a test purchase of 5 dolls (to get to over $75) and shipping is thirtysomething to Canada.
Jul 4, 2007
389 posts
202 upvotes
Saskatoon
b0ne wrote: Looks like shipping to canada went from WORSE to WORSER. :twisted:

They used to have flat $15 for for an order over $150, now it's gone..
I think they also ship with UPS, which could mean huge brokerage fees much more than the 25% you'd be "saving."
May 5, 2005
735 posts
42 upvotes
Halifax
Uber12 wrote: I think they also ship with UPS, which could mean huge brokerage fees much more than the 25% you'd be "saving."

Can anyone verify this? Do they ship with UPS?
Jul 4, 2007
389 posts
202 upvotes
Saskatoon
djpositivek wrote: Can anyone verify this? Do they ship with UPS?

Back in October, I e-mailed them about which shipping service they use to Canada. The response I got back was:

Dear Disney Guest,
We are delighted to have received your recent email and we appreciate your interest in DisneyStore.com. We deliver our order through UPS.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. We look forward to future opportunities to be of service to you.
Sincerely, Asia
The DisneyStore.com Team
Jul 12, 2007
574 posts
213 upvotes
Ottawa / Gatineau
Hello,
Here is a quick reply I got when I ask them what UPS option they are using.

So I finally called stores in Toronto for the items I wanted (the BOGO plush deal from last week)
I ordered it over the phone on Saturday, the items arrived on Tuesday with UPS Canada.
14$ shipping charge.
Not too bad

EMAIL FROM DISNEY US
[QUOTE]Thank you for your inquiry regarding placing and shipping an International order.

The cost to ship internationally varies and depends on the cost of the order and destination of the shipment. Your total shipping charges will appear during the checkout process, before payment is entered. All International orders are shipped via UPS and cannot ship to a Post Office Box address. Please allow 5-7 days for delivery of all International orders. Please add an additional 2 days for personalized items.

You may place your order online using a credit card. Our prices do not include duties or value-added taxes. If assessed, these charges are the responsibility of the package recipient, who will be billed for them by the local Customs office. Please keep this in mind when shipping a gift item to a destination outside the U.S.

All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. The credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and include

it in your monthly statement.

You may also find exchange rates at:

http://www.exchangerate.com/quick_calcu ... it=Convert

Please be advised that we are unable to ship to the following countries or territories:

Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Antarctica, Armenia, Ascension Island (UK), Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia , Bouvet Island (Norway), British Indies Chagos, Bulgaria, Caroline Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Estonia, Falkland Islands, French Southern Territories, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea-Bissau, Heard & McDonald Islands (Australia), Herzegovina, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jan Meyen Island (Norway), Johnston Island (US), Lao Peoples Democratic Republic (previously Laos), Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mayotte, Mexico, Midway Islands (US), Myanmar, Nauru, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Pakistan, Pitcairn Island (UK), Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena (UK), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia & Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Tokeiau (New Zealand), Tristan Da Cunna (UK), Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Wake Island (US), Western Sahara, Yugoslavia

Thank you for your interest in Disney.

Have A Magical Day!!!!!! [/QUOTE]
Nov 27, 2011
198 posts
116 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
nguyentri wrote: US Only for the free shipping.
I did a test purchase of 5 dolls (to get to over $75) and shipping is thirtysomething to Canada.
Very sorry, you're right, free shipping is in the US only. :(
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3861 posts
171 upvotes
Yup, sales like this are what Amerifriends are for.

If you don't already have one, you can always use a package forwarding service like Games for Canada. That's how i usually get anything from the U.S. Luckily for me, I'll be down south in the next couple of weeks, so I'm just going to order stuff and have it shipped to my hotel this time =D

http://gamesforcanada.com/main-page.php
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/sho ... p?t=179597
Oct 25, 2004
482 posts
40 upvotes
I purchased about 15 cars 2 items. It came out to $57 rebate with $49.50 for shipping. I guess we'll see how much UPS gouges me for the brokerage fee. The bill is $213 US. I think this will be cheaper than buying them individually on ebay with separate shipping's.

I wish I could have used Freeportforwarding, but from I can understand, if the disneystore ships within the US by USPS I needed to preregister. They also had NY state tax. added to the bill. It was $178 instead of $213. I figured a $35 savings wasn't worth the trouble and gas.

I wonder if I can pay my taxes in advance directly at the customs office using my confirmation email to avoid the UPS brokers.

edit: received the package on 02/21. Shipped by UPS air cargo in two days from Memphis to Montreal's south shore. The bill was for $34 to cover for the TPS and TVQ. He didn't ask for brokerage and said there was none. I guess it's covered with the air cargo rate. If I receive a bill from UPS in the next 30 days, I will update this information.

Disneystore ran out of an item in my cart and gave me another 25% off my next purchase. I ordered another $100 worth of stuff tonight. I noticed some Cars 2 items were reduced even more than this weekend.