Expired Hot Deals

~250 Udemy Courses 90-100% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2017 1:06 pm
Aug 14, 2015
8 posts
6 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I see how this works now. I was wondering why there are so many enrollments in udemy - it is propped up by giving free courses every once in awhile as oppose to paying $15.

This way, the 'instructors' who gives out free courses will gain in popularity, udemy will encourage new instructors to make courses because they thought other instructors are earning money. I mean 20,000 enrollment x $15 = money. In reality, it's way less than that number.

For example, if we each sign up for 5 courses, we're going to 'keep it' and maybe watch like 1 hour of 1 of the course. They, in return, udemy becomes more popular, and instructor will get an extra number in that enrollment with no loss on their part.
Jun 4, 2005
307 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks OP. Enrolled into 47 free classes. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Just a heads up, some courses that were free in the link can change its price when it gets added to the cart.
Nov 7, 2013
646 posts
324 upvotes
Montreal
grabbed all courses, a lot of fun
thank you so much op! this is a great DEAL!
Deal Hunter :twisted:
RFD has taught me to save money. but it has also taught me to spend money.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1199 posts
694 upvotes
Toronto
Corleone187 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 12:39 pm
Qualifications? or more like Trump University?

I listened to one and it sounded like the guy never lectured before. TBH he sounded lost lol :D
Some of the courses on this site are really horrible. You really need to read up on the instructors and check reviews before committing and enrolling in some of these courses. There are some really great courses on here, but for every great course on a particular subject there are about 10 that are absolutely horrible
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Apr 8, 2005
764 posts
399 upvotes
danku wrote:
Oct 13th, 2017 8:35 am
Thanks OP. Enrolled into 47 free classes. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Just a heads up, some courses that were free in the link can change its price when it gets added to the cart.
I noticed that for those with cost a small banner would appear, then disappear, explaining that the code was expired and/or fully subscribed, so the price goes back to normal.
Jan 3, 2013
166 posts
57 upvotes
NORTH YORK
most courses r outdated. e.g. swift 2? android 4.0 ?
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1025 posts
316 upvotes
BrownTown
Thanks OP... A+
:razz: "Beer" :razz:
:arrow: The cause of :arrowl:
and :arrow: solution to :arrowl: all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!! :cheesygri :
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
202 upvotes
Thanks OP
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Jan 27, 2007
65 posts
3 upvotes
Prof wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 8:47 am
I mentioned in another recent thread that another great option is Lynda.com. This subscription site has a deep well of high quality tutorials on a wide selection of topics. Many of the presenters are highly regarded and authors of numerous books on the material.

Normally around $400/yr for a premium subscription, many public library systems prepay access for members. I've used it for several Adobe and MS programs as well as others. Check with your local library's website. Flipster, Overdrive, Mango, Pressreader, Hoopla, Lynda.com are each offered by mine.
Thanks for mentioning this. I just went to the Toronto library and renewed my card, and now I have free access to Lynda.com
Jul 31, 2017
239 posts
44 upvotes
If you get your education from Lynda, you should probably be naming your kid that too.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
4598 posts
152 upvotes
Ottawa
Dumb q but aren’t there lot of other sites like this that already have free courses? Eg edx, coursera etc.
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
6128 posts
2221 upvotes
Toronto
Prof wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 8:47 am
I mentioned in another recent thread that another great option is Lynda.com. This subscription site has a deep well of high quality tutorials on a wide selection of topics. Many of the presenters are highly regarded and authors of numerous books on the material.

Normally around $400/yr for a premium subscription, many public library systems prepay access for members. I've used it for several Adobe and MS programs as well as others. Check with your local library's website. Flipster, Overdrive, Mango, Pressreader, Hoopla, Lynda.com are each offered by mine.
yep. Toronto public library offers Lynda access.