BST: Electronics

[FS] $250 - Used Black Monster Beats PRO (authentic)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2012 7:41 pm
May 16, 2009
31 posts
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)

$250 - Used Black Monster Beats PRO (authentic)

Hey guys, I have a pair of used Dr Dre Monster Beats Pros. I'm selling them because they kind of hurt my head when I wear them as they fit a bit too tightly around my head (i have a large head) and want something more comfortable with noise canceling capabilities because sometimes I want to drown out noise without having to listening to music.
I'm selling them $250.

- used infrequently for 10 months
- Bought them for $508.49 with taxes.
- I still have the original receipt
- Purchased from Future Shop on 06/16/2011.
- Serial number is located on the right portion of the headphones

- work perfectly!
- great bass and sound quality
- slight cosmetic damage (scratches here and there)
- cosmetically, I'd give it an 8.5/10.
- cable pieces kind of just hanging off + throwing in extra cables (studios)
- comes with Headphones, Cables, Backup Cables (studios)
- no adapter or box.

These are not noise-canceling, they are just very high quality studio headphones. The good thing about them is that you can blast your music super loud and it won't leak out. Bass is less than the Studios, but overall quality and durability I find is much better. The headphones have the serial number on the right portion headphone, so they are legit. There are probably more fake beats than real ones out there so I understand if you would like to try them, bend them, try unscrewing stuff to see if they are real or not, just give me a shout.

The headphones:

Serial No:

Some of the peripheral stuff on the primary cables are loose but the cables work perfectly.

In regard to this, I will include some backup cables for the Beats Studios just as a precaution.

Sorry for low quality images guys, if you'd like some better photos, just let me know and i'll try to find an SD Card and Batteries somewhere haha

Again, I'd like to emphasize that these are authentic ones and I am willing to let you inspect/test them/try and break them. Bring an iPod or something too if u'd like to test your own music. I absolutely want you to feel comfortable buying them.

Send me a PM if interested.

Located in Mississauga, willing to meet up in Heartland area.
× < >