[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
2356 posts
1148 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 3 (100% Positive)

3 HP printers for sale

I have the following printers for sale, both are in good condition and comes with power cord only. Software can be downloaded from the internet.

HP TopShot Laserjet 3D-Object printer M275 - $80 or best offer
-Color touchscreen panel
-Wifi capable
-Color Laserjet printer
-able to scan and copy 3D objects
-HP ePrint

2 x HP Monochrome Laserjet P1102w - $40 each FIRM
-Black and white prints only
-Wifi capable
-Airprint capable
-great small factor
-suitable for office

All prices listed are in CAD dollar. Sorry I do not ship, thus local deals only. I have sold some stuff on RFD, so please take a look at my feedback. If this AD is still revolving that means the items are still available for sale. All items are sold AS IS, you can come to my residence by all means to do test pages or print stuff from your iDevice's. Pickup is in Brampton, but if I have to travel to meet you, then traveling expenses will be added accordingly. The items I am selling have been used for personal use, so none of them show any type of damage or tampering, if otherwise stated. I do like to be entertained with offers, but please be advised that I, as many others on here, do have a life, so please do not waste my time with offers that are way below my asking price.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!