Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

30 More free Channels with Indoor TV Antenna $30.99 Shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2017 11:52 pm
Banned
Apr 19, 2016
34 posts
6 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 30 More free Channels with Indoor TV Antenna $30.99 Shipped

Bought about 5 different TV antennas (price range from $16-35) tried to get one with best performance.
Returned the rest because i got 30 more channels with this antenna.
It's also possible that different antenna works different in different location. this one works for mine.
Another good thing is that they have 30 days return policy, if it doesn't work as expected, simply return it.

Use Code to get $4 off: [removed]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jan 6th, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed code
16 replies
Mar 8, 2016
36 posts
3 upvotes
What channels were you able to get? Any sport channels?
Oct 29, 2006
73 posts
19 upvotes
What location are you at? Gives us an idea what to expect.
Aug 11, 2013
160 posts
455 upvotes
Montreal, QC
0 reviews, brand new seller with no reviews, and OP is a brand new member with a rare promo code. Nothing to suspect here :D

OP: How many of these are you selling per day?
Last edited by asakka on Jan 6th, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1753 posts
1902 upvotes
That's a weird title OP. There nothing special about this antenna.
Banned
Dec 23, 2016
260 posts
471 upvotes
looks like all the other ones on amazon.

op looks like he has an incentive to post all these off brand products here...
Jul 9, 2016
194 posts
93 upvotes
Barrie
ikhann wrote: What channels were you able to get? Any sport channels?
You won't get any TSN, SportsNet, ESPN, ect... If you want free sports channels you should look in to a Android tv box or Kodi. Try searching tvfool.com to find the channels you can pickup with an antenna by your postal code
Banned
Apr 19, 2016
34 posts
6 upvotes
ikhann wrote: What channels were you able to get? Any sport channels?
City, CBC, Global, Omni 1 & 2, i live in Toronto :)
Banned
Apr 19, 2016
34 posts
6 upvotes
To all whose suspicious: I got the code from an promotional email, I think it is worth to share because it works for my place. and they also has 30 days free return policy.
if you guys think it is not truth worthy, simply don't buy it.
i won't comment on this issue anymore.
Feb 18, 2014
688 posts
1410 upvotes
DanP wrote: That's a weird title OP. There nothing special about this antenna.
Exactly. Doubtful that antenna could even pick up 30 channels itself... let alone out perform 4 others by that margin. Lol
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
OP is talking about return policy, yet fails to answer the question about his location. Red flags galore.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4578 posts
2489 upvotes
OP's post is rather suspect; however, I will be objective and point out that this particular antenna appears to have an amplifier included whereas it isn't mentioned whether any of the other antennae he compared it to had one as well.
Does 30 more channels mean 30 duplicate channels or 30 distinct networks (I don't even know if there are that many broadcasting OTA in the US)?
Mar 31, 2012
101 posts
25 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Chaad1 wrote: You won't get any TSN, SportsNet, ESPN, ect... If you want free sports channels you should look in to a Android tv box or Kodi. Try searching tvfool.com to find the channels you can pickup with an antenna by your postal code
Any recommendations on kodi add-ons for sports? Google is letting me down.
Sep 8, 2008
733 posts
285 upvotes
bobbrain wrote: City, CBC, Global, Omni 1 & 2, i live in Toronto :)
That doesn't sound like 30 channels ROFL
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
bobbrain wrote: City, CBC, Global, Omni 1 & 2, i live in Toronto :)
That's no where near 30...

Also this looks like the 3rd time OP posted something from Amazon (started a thread) and each time its a new seller or carries few/one product with little/no feedback.

Honestly if you want to buy a cheap antenna, my suggestion is first try the ones @ BB or a physical location which has a good return policy so you can test to see if it meets your needs (also gives you a baseline in terms of what channels you can get). Personally i use an antenna for CBC and that's about it since OTA is actually better than "HD" and most antenna will get you CBC pretty easily. You can figure out what channels you might get here...

http://overtheair.saveandreplay.com/OTA ... couver.asp (change location to see what you might get). Of course depending on your setup/antenna you might get more/less, the site just gives you an idea (reference).
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12014 posts
4369 upvotes
Winnipeg
generally the exiting coaxial cable running thru out your home will grab the typical uhf. About as good as the 3 cross section I bought. The funny thing is the the 10 bucker with vhf and amp from thesource grabbed the same uhf plus vhf that I could get at my location. Ultimately you'll need to go external with amp to get the most stable depending on location.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)