• Jun 14th, 2009 11:39 am
[OP]
Nov 4, 2004
263 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto

[Overstock.com] 30% off Landsend reg. price stuff

"30% off - Regular Price Only
Limited Time Offer - 30% off any regular priced item purchased (excludes monogramming, gift cards, gift boxing, shipping, and taxes) when you supply a valid Promotion Code and PIN at the time of order. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands
3 replies
May 13, 2005
312 posts
29 upvotes
Just FYI, Lands' End PIN#'s are usually two-use, so you can post them up after you've used them once yourself.

Might be time for me to order a few MTM shirts, since this excludes monogramming but not custom stuff - and monogramming is a practice reserved, according to Jeeves, for those in danger of forgetting their own names.
[OP]
Nov 4, 2004
263 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
This particular email states it will expire after 6 uses. I havent used any of them so go ahead.
The Singing Detective wrote: Just FYI, Lands' End PIN#'s are usually two-use, so you can post them up after you've used them once yourself.

Might be time for me to order a few MTM shirts, since this excludes monogramming but not custom stuff - and monogramming is a practice reserved, according to Jeeves, for those in danger of forgetting their own names.
Jan 6, 2006
163 posts
33 upvotes
Nanaimo
Have to buy a couple of grad gifts and looking at some Lands End luggage.
Anybody have any Lands End discount coupons that aren't planning on using?

Thanks in advance, Doa2