Expired Hot Deals

[Stylexchange.com] 30% off Nobis, Parajumper and Pajar winter jackets from Style Exchange

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2013 2:11 pm
Tags:
None
May 18, 2009
41 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto

[Stylexchange.com] 30% off Nobis, Parajumper and Pajar winter jackets from Style Exchange

More offers from Stylexchange.com
Get 30% off Nobis, Parajumper and Pajar winter jackets

Go on the Style Exchange website http://www.stylexchange.com/
On checkout use coupon code JACKET30.

Deal expires Jan 11th.
I believe RFD was created with the intent to save us money. It wasn't intended for greedy capitalists to hoard and take advantage of profit opportunities. So to my fellow brother and sisters, let us share and stick to buying only as much as you need. That is my pledge to you.
7 replies
Jan 30, 2008
285 posts
71 upvotes
these guys take SO long to ship. I placed an order Jan 1st... still processing. Going to be 12 degrees Saturday...won't need the coat anymore!
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1155 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
They said orders placed between 25th and jan 1st start being processed on the 3rd.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2010
4283 posts
518 upvotes
Mine is still being processed as well. Grr
---> Buy With Confidence! Check My Thread <---
For sale at the moment: Surface Pro
Want to buy: None
Nov 27, 2006
147 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm.. 593.25 for a Nobis Cartel but they don't have Balsam in small.. :( For $13 more than how much we pay compared to dealers on RFD, we get warranty, correct?
[OP]
May 18, 2009
41 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah for $13 more i rather get it from the store so i at least know its not fake or damaged.
I believe RFD was created with the intent to save us money. It wasn't intended for greedy capitalists to hoard and take advantage of profit opportunities. So to my fellow brother and sisters, let us share and stick to buying only as much as you need. That is my pledge to you.
[OP]
May 18, 2009
41 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Balanar08 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2013 9:37 pm
Mine is still being processed as well. Grr
Got mines yesterday! No issues at all with the jacket.
I did email the webmaster for the tracking # so maybe you should try that if you haven't received yours yet.
× < >