• Jan 20th, 2019 12:45 pm
[OP]
Jan 18, 2017
29 posts
17 upvotes

[Sport Chek] 30% off Shoes & Clothing

PROMO CODE: FC19SALE

Promotional Disclaimer:

*Valid from Friday, January 18, 2019 – Saturday, January 19, 2019. Online orders must be completed by 1:59am ET Sunday, January 20, 2019. No cash value. Excludes taxes and cannot be combined with any other 3rd party offer. The “Shoe & Clothing Sale” discount is applicable to our ticket price on store merchandise. Excludes: Arc'teryx, The North Face, Icebreaker, Footjoy, Spyder, Pajar, select adidas, Nike, Bogs, Sorel, Timberland, Ugg, Vans & other select brands, styles, items on sale and already marked down. Selection & availability may vary by location. Not valid on equipment, gift cards, previous purchases, Custom Orders, Service Shop services & shipping costs. Other exceptions may apply. Promo Code must be entered at time of online purchase.

¹Free shipping credit offer applies to sportchek.ca on all orders. A maximum credit towards shipping costs of $25 will be applied during checkout. Customer will be charged the balance of shipping costs above $25. This free shipping credit offer applies to select items for delivery by standard shipping only and excludes delivery to some remote locations. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. For shipments of orders to remote locations that are excluded from this offer, the shipping charge will be visible after checkout. Offer is not applicable towards the shipping costs for returned items or towards the purchase of online gift certificates and gift cards. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to cancelled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise.
25 replies
May 30, 2011
779 posts
1022 upvotes
Sport Chek promotion: 30% Off* Shoes & Clothing, In-Store & Online: January 18th - 19th, 2019

Enter promotional code FC19SALE at checkout to take 30% Off* our ticket price on shoes & clothing. Free shipping credit¹ available.

Excludes: Arc'teryx, The North Face, Icebreaker, Footjoy, Spyder, Pajar, select adidas, Nike, Bogs, Sorel, Timberland, Ugg, Vans & other select brands, styles, items on sale and already marked down.

Valid from Friday, January 18th – Saturday, January 19th, 2019. Online orders must be completed by Sunday, January 20th, 2019 1:59am ET.

In-Store
Bring qualified items to the till to take 30% Off* our ticket price.

Excludes: Arc'teryx, The North Face, Icebreaker, Footjoy, Spyder, Pajar, select adidas, Nike, Bogs, Sorel, Timberland, Ugg, Vans & other select brands, styles, items on sale and already marked down.

Valid from Friday, January 18th – Saturday, January 19th, 2019 end of day.

Promotional Disclaimer:

*Valid from Friday, January 18, 2019 – Saturday, January 19, 2019. Online orders must be completed by 1:59am ET Sunday, January 20, 2019. No cash value. Excludes taxes and cannot be combined with any other 3rd party offer. The “Shoe & Clothing Sale” discount is applicable to our ticket price on store merchandise. Excludes: Arc'teryx, The North Face, Icebreaker, Footjoy, Spyder, Pajar, select adidas, Nike, Bogs, Sorel, Timberland, Ugg, Vans & other select brands, styles, items on sale and already marked down. Selection & availability may vary by location. Not valid on equipment, gift cards, previous purchases, Custom Orders, Service Shop services & shipping costs. Other exceptions may apply. Promo Code must be entered at time of online purchase.

¹Free shipping credit offer applies to sportchek.ca on all orders. A maximum credit towards shipping costs of $25 will be applied during checkout. Customer will be charged the balance of shipping costs above $25. This free shipping credit offer applies to select items for delivery by standard shipping only and excludes delivery to some remote locations. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. For shipments of orders to remote locations that are excluded from this offer, the shipping charge will be visible after checkout. Offer is not applicable towards the shipping costs for returned items or towards the purchase of online gift certificates and gift cards. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to cancelled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2213 posts
837 upvotes
Sudbury
Can someone recommend a really good pair of Trail (gravel/dirt road) running shoes?

I need some for this up coming summer at the cottage as I run every morning ~6kms
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1715 posts
238 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Basically everything is excluded.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4414 posts
435 upvotes
kanewtz wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 7:41 am
Can someone recommend a really good pair of Trail (gravel/dirt road) running shoes?

I need some for this up coming summer at the cottage as I run every morning ~6kms
Goto the store and try some on. Trail shoes have hard outsoles for protection and aggressive outsole patterns.

If you're not doing anything hardcore, any pair of trail running shoes will be fine. As long as they fit. The key is remember to buy a +.05 or +1 size bigger than your normal running shoe size.

Another topic, this is molten hot with the $20 of $100 coupon!
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2699 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
hmm this has alot more exclusions compared to the goodlife promo.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2213 posts
837 upvotes
Sudbury
bluetroll wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 7:51 am
Goto the store and try some on. Trail shoes have hard outsoles for protection and aggressive outsole patterns.

If you're not doing anything hardcore, any pair of trail running shoes will be fine. As long as they fit. The key is remember to buy a +.05 or +1 size bigger than your normal running shoe size.

Another topic, this is molten hot with the $20 of $100 coupon!
I prefer to buy online, personally. I am more just asking about reputable brands...GTX or not? Etc
Mar 26, 2018
44 posts
39 upvotes
kanewtz wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 8:32 am
I prefer to buy online, personally. I am more just asking about reputable brands...GTX or not? Etc
Not sure if you need GTX for summer trail runs. I have a pair of nike zoom wild horse GTX from a handful of years back. Great for fall/winter running, but not as breathable as I would have liked for a summer shoe. As to what bluetroll said, they do fit small/snug.

Haven't done much research on trail runners in a while, so have no insights on that front.
Oct 17, 2006
719 posts
63 upvotes
therollin wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 8:17 am
hmm this has alot more exclusions compared to the goodlife promo.
What is the goodlife promo? Is it running right now?
Nov 21, 2007
333 posts
69 upvotes
Gatineau
megaFstop wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 6:23 am
¹Free shipping credit offer applies to sportchek.ca on all orders. A maximum credit towards shipping costs of $25 will be applied during checkout. Customer will be charged the balance of shipping costs above $25.
Is it a new thing to replace free shipping for online orders? Does it mean customers may have to pay for some of the shipping no matter how much they have spent?
This policy sucks! :twisted:
[OP]
Jan 18, 2017
29 posts
17 upvotes
funky_monkey wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 9:36 am
Is it a new thing to replace free shipping for online orders? Does it mean customers may have to pay for some of the shipping no matter how much they have spent?
This policy sucks! :twisted:
I've never had to pay for shipping with this clause in the past. I believe it's for physically large/heavy items that this will apply to. You will see the shipping charge if any, at checkout, then decide if you want to go through with it.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4182 posts
812 upvotes
Regina
any discount GC out there?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)