Expired Group Deals

$389, Super Angel 5500 Juicer (Newest model)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2012 8:35 am
Tags:
None
Nov 21, 2011
403 posts
36 upvotes
CALGARY

$389, Super Angel 5500 Juicer (Newest model)

http://www.dealticker.com/a.php/a/103099_18481_Toronto

101 bought, deal is live.

"The Super Angel 5500 Stainless Steel Living Juice Extractor - Super Heavy Duty Juicer for Fruit, Veggies, Leafy Greens, Wheatgrass & More! - Taxes & Shipping Included ($990 Value)"

5 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
17881 posts
102644 upvotes
GTA
The other deals from this company (shoplessproducts.com) are alarmingly cheap (read: too good to be true) and so is this one. This is actually a $1000 juicer (the value listed is not inflated), so I have no idea how they are offering this for $389. I'm fairly certain these guys are going to attempt to take the money and run. On top of that, I'm sure a lot of the people buying this have no idea what they are getting into. I have heard about this juicer since I researched them when I was considering buying one. That being said, a $1000 is well beyond my budget for a juicer and although it does a fairly good job of extracting juice, I found out it is a real pain to clean. So even if this deal does pan out (which I HIGHLY doubt), there's a good chance that for many, this will be a kitchen gadget that will sit around collecting dust.
Mar 31, 2005
699 posts
74 upvotes
toguy wrote:
Apr 29th, 2012 6:57 pm
The other deals from this company (shoplessproducts.com) are alarmingly cheap (read: too good to be true) and so is this one. This is actually a $1000 juicer (the value listed is not inflated), so I have no idea how they are offering this for $389. I'm fairly certain these guys are going to attempt to take the money and run. On top of that, I'm sure a lot of the people buying this have no idea what they are getting into. I have heard about this juicer since I researched them when I was considering buying one. That being said, a $1000 is well beyond my budget for a juicer and although it does a fairly good job of extracting juice, I found out it is a real pain to clean. So even if this deal does pan out (which I HIGHLY doubt), there's a good chance that for many, this will be a kitchen gadget that will sit around collecting dust.
Was anyone able to get this deal? Anyone can eloborate on their experiences?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
17881 posts
102644 upvotes
GTA
Highly doubt that anyone who bought the juicer actually received it. If you look up the merchant's website now (shoplessproducts.com) it looks like they have shut down (even though it says 'coming soon', lol).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
7050 posts
915 upvotes
Like the dewalt tools on dealfind no one got it. Unlike the dewalt tools, dealticker hasn't just refunded people. If you google you can see a few posts around from people saying they hadn't got the dealticker stuff, havent got a refund, and don't get responses. Of course the people that bought this stuff aren't very bright and will probably sit there and wait indefinitely for it to arrive without making nay effort to help themselves.

Anyone who bought the shopless products ones that were so obvissuly a scam should probably cut up their credit cards right now
Canadian Code of Advertising Standards http://tinyurl.com/48ercz5 Submit advertising complaints http://tinyurl.com/5uxezyk
Deceptive Marketing Practices Under the Competition Act http://tinyurl.com/4coy4qd

There is NO HST on "Free item" or the free part of a "Buy 1 get 1" manufacturer coupon http://tinyurl.com/4ys45jg
Mar 31, 2005
699 posts
74 upvotes
toguy wrote:
Jun 29th, 2012 9:54 am
Highly doubt that anyone who bought the juicer actually received it. If you look up the merchant's website now (shoplessproducts.com) it looks like they have shut down (even though it says 'coming soon', lol).
zoro69 wrote:
Jun 29th, 2012 12:18 pm
Like the dewalt tools on dealfind no one got it. Unlike the dewalt tools, dealticker hasn't just refunded people. If you google you can see a few posts around from people saying they hadn't got the dealticker stuff, havent got a refund, and don't get responses. Of course the people that bought this stuff aren't very bright and will probably sit there and wait indefinitely for it to arrive without making nay effort to help themselves.

Anyone who bought the shopless products ones that were so obvissuly a scam should probably cut up their credit cards right now
Thanks for your replies!

It is getting disturbing to buy on deals sites now, and having to weed through the crooks on these deals sites now.

I bought a cruise from Travelzoo, thinking such a large and famous site would support you, but they just threw me to the wolves and I had terrible customer service and no refund.
The Vendor changed the rules of the voucher within the validity period and I was screwed without a refund since this was long distance from home and not available on a daily basis as asdvertised.
I escalated this 3 times to Travelzoo management, they pushed me back and forth to the vendor for the refund and finally they just hid behind there one week return policy instead of returning my money. (Who goes on vacation within a week of voucher purchase anyways, as the voucher was valid for 6 months and within my planned trip.)
I even showed proof with hard copy brochure advertising daily cruises, I picked up on vacation there and their website information detailing the vendors changes to the voucher, also saying they are scamming me on the vouchers conditions and the vendor is still advertising their original daily cruises.
Travelzoo is a scam if you need help after ten days, as I did, they made it very clear, both Travelzoo and the cruise vendor are scammers! The worst thing is Travelzoo was stringing me along for almost two months of BS, will look into it, escalating and did never called me back as promised, as I had to call them back every other week!
The final insult was I barely made the time frame for a charge back, just a few days, and MBNA ruled against me (Not sure why but I'm betting economics of scale, me or Travelzoo) even though I proved with all the information sent to them that I clearly did not eah! Real good reason when I got scammed and proved it!) Gave up, wasted too much of my time already and stopped using that MBNA CC too and never looked back.
Never again for Travelzoo, MBNA and the Cruise Vendor for me.
I had spent over $15k on travel deals with Travelzoo to date too without a single problem before this one incident too!
× < >