Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$39.99us GPToys H2O Aviax Waterproof Surviax Drone 4Axis Quadcopter at www.allbuy.com

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2015 9:07 am
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes

$39.99us GPToys H2O Aviax Waterproof Surviax Drone 4Axis Quadcopter at www.allbuy.com

Deal Link:
Price:
$39.99 usd
Savings:
50% off
GPToys H2O Aviax Waterproof Surviax Drone 4-Axis Quadcopter RTF LIKE DJI Phantom 2 Fasion Style LED Lights RC Toys Support DIY I just ordered one from allbuy.com for $39.99 USD with free shipping with tracking number
link - https://www.allbuy.com/detail/131778
video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulqRC2Q ... e=youtu.be
as it Waterproof :)
Item Discriptions:
Brand Name: GPToys
Item Name: Explorers 6 Axis 4CH RC Quadcopter
Color: White

Frequency 2.4GHz
Channel 4CH with 6 Axis Gyro
Camera Pixel No
Video Time About 50min (allow video and camera at the same time)
Photos About 1500 pictures
Memory Card 4G

Battery for Controller 4"AA" batteries( not included)
Battery for Quadcopter 3.7V 650mAh Li-poly
Charging Time About 60 mins(USB charging)
Flying time About 7 minutes--15 minutes
Controlling Distance About 80 meters
8 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
I was looking at this one... It mentions "video time" and "photos" and "memory card" but I don't see a camera on it... Maybe some poor copy writing for the product description? Cut and paste from another product?
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes
wearysky wrote: I was looking at this one... It mentions "video time" and "photos" and "memory card" but I don't see a camera on it... Maybe some poor copy writing for the product description? Cut and paste from another product?
I think it do not have camera or sd card slot... I think it just a waterproof Quadcopter :) probably they translated wrong...
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
Longobongo wrote: does it have a camera? has anybody bought from here before? is it reputable?

edit: nvm, this may be the camera ver https://www.allbuy.com/detail/66815
Allbuy is owned and run by deal extreme (dx.com). They are legit. But yeah, this appears to be the non camera version of the one you posted
Apr 22, 2009
360 posts
223 upvotes
looking at the photos and the battery compartment it does not look to me as waterproof at all... maybe ok to fly it in a light rain. while the motors will be fine the electronics will suffer
Mar 18, 2012
118 posts
51 upvotes
Halifax
videoeditting wrote: looking at the photos and the battery compartment it does not look to me as waterproof at all... maybe ok to fly it in a light rain. while the motors will be fine the electronics will suffer
This is for sure not waterproof. It might be able to land and take off from a lake a few times but repeated dunking will ruin it. This looks like a Syma x5c knock off right down to the battery door, motor guards and vent holes. Water will get in a motors, battery cover and vent in short order. The gears underneath will be directly visible and provide open entry to water.

Still just a plain old Syma x5c minus the camera is a bit more expensive than this so so price still seems ok for what it is. Difference is a Syma x5c has tons of repair parts available and cheap.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
OP, have you gotten yours yet? I'm particularly curious about the "supports DIY" part of the description here, what that means exactly. One of the pictures shows a camera, though it doesn't come with one... So it's possible that one might be able to buy a camera and add it on?

Edit: Looking at the ******** page for this quad, it looks like it *is* possible to add a camera... And here's some commentary regarding how waterproof it is:
Warm Warning: This quadcopter may dive under water 2 to 7 meters for a period of time, and it does not affect the mainboard and motor. While for the battery, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the damage of Lipo battery. Meawhile, underwater take-off is a very difficult operation action, as the quadcopter affected by the flow water dynamics, generally can't fly out of the water. Please think twice before the diving movement.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
Just an FYI - I got an email that this is back up for sale for $39.99US - coupon code GPTOYS4

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)