Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

$399 Bio Bidet USPA 6800 Bidet Toilet Seat. Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2015 4:20 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 10, 2003
780 posts
275 upvotes
Markham

[Costco] $399 Bio Bidet USPA 6800 Bidet Toilet Seat. Costco

http://www.costco.ca/.product.100152316.html

$399 (save $100)

Important note: Bidet for Elongated Toilet Only

Been eyeing this for a while since a trip to Japan.

Anyknow know a good electrician?
39 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1995 posts
2476 upvotes
But you could install a bidet for less than 100. Those things are awesome
Jan 18, 2011
384 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto
How do you install for less than $100?
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3346 posts
2442 upvotes
Montreal
SumoMan wrote: How do you install for less than $100?
Amazon for bidet. There's one around 50 bucks with nice reviews. On Amazon.com there's one for 30 bucks with hundreds or thousands of good reviews.

You just remove your lid and snap it in and put the lid back on
Jan 18, 2013
39 posts
18 upvotes
Sept-Iles
I got this one 2 months ago for 460$ http://www.amazon.ca/Bidet-BB-1000SW-Su ... s=biobidet

I installed it myself (I drilled a hole in the wall so I could connect it in the room beside the bathroom). First week, I wasn't so sure about the bidet but, when you get used to it....Wow! There's no turning back. That hot feeling! Mmmhhh!

I think the 1000 and the 6800 are about the same. One has an enema, the other a kid setting. It's a great deal for 399$!

It's weird though! The bidet is supposed to be in two formats : round and elongated. They don't offer it on costco.ca
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2003
3300 posts
1040 upvotes
Alberta
guipur wrote: I got this one 2 months ago for 460$ http://www.amazon.ca/Bidet-BB-1000SW-Su ... s=biobidet

I installed it myself (I drilled a hole in the wall so I could connect it in the room beside the bathroom). First week, I wasn't so sure about the bidet but, when you get used to it....Wow! There's no turning back. That hot feeling! Mmmhhh!

I think the 1000 and the 6800 are about the same. One has an enema, the other a kid setting. It's a great deal for 399$!

It's weird though! The bidet is supposed to be in two formats : round and elongated. They don't offer it on costco.ca
Jesus, enema mode? That sounds awful.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2006
1049 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
Bidets are awesome. It's part of North American culture to disdain bidets, but I don't see the basis of it. It doesn't make sense to finish using the toilet, then scrub down your hands with paper until it's visibly clean. Why treat your butt so harshly? Even just warm wet wipes are a huge improvement to just using paper towel. Finer things in life brah.
Heatware/HoFo upon request
Oct 13, 2013
406 posts
56 upvotes
Chomedey, QC
I don't appricate having to wipe it off often... I have to change my sitting position to avoid that, and that's less comfortable.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1028 upvotes
Toronto
bigmackKFT wrote: But you could install a bidet for less than 100. Those things are awesome
No chance, you won't even find a bidet faucet for $100
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1028 upvotes
Toronto
swell9 wrote: I am no expert but are these things not bidets?
A bidet is a separate fixture. Your link shows a bidet style attachment to an existing toilet
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
so if I buy this, I don't need to buy tissue anymore?
That's a lot of money and trees saved
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
lobt wrote: Bidets are awesome. It's part of North American culture to disdain bidets, but I don't see the basis of it. It doesn't make sense to finish using the toilet, then scrub down your hands with paper until it's visibly clean. Why treat your butt so harshly? Even just warm wet wipes are a huge improvement to just using paper towel. Finer things in life brah.
And make sure to get one with the heated seat option....I spent a decade in Japanese homes which are quite cold in the winter given the lack of insulation, so having a heated toilet seat and deep bath tubs is a godsend. Once you go "bidet with warm water and heated toilet seat", you never go.....back.
Wpegger wrote: so if I buy this, I don't need to buy tissue anymore?
That's a lot of money and trees saved
You don't need much toilet paper at all anymore.
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
I have a bidet. It feels so good that for a split second I hope I'm not subconsciously batting for the wrong team!
Jan 1, 2011
653 posts
189 upvotes
Kitchener
Never used a bidet before. You still have to towel off your wet butt somehow, don't you? Even if you don't have to wipe.
Jan 10, 2005
530 posts
254 upvotes
There is a drying function. But it takes a while (2-3 minutes on this model). Fine if you are not in a hurry I guess.

Most people with these less powerful dryer will just pat dry with a very small quantity of tissue. Probably greener anyway, vs the power draw of the dryer.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
The only thing holding me back from using a bidet is knowing I go poop 4-5 times a day, usually twice at work, and that means 30-50% of my poops wont include a clean bum at the end of it, and I Just don't want to do that. It's like driving a Ferrari to work, and then driving an old beat up crystler home.
Be Happy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)