Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

3M Auto Door Edge Protection Film $5.19 at Amazon

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2013 5:50 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Sep 9, 2013
37 posts
19 upvotes

3M Auto Door Edge Protection Film $5.19 at Amazon

Deal Link:
Amazon has the 3M Auto Door Edge Protection Film for $9.64 - 15% off with Subscribe & Save (can cancel at any time) - $3 off coupon (click "Clip this coupon") = $5.19 with free shipping. Each kit includes two strips of protection film, enough to cover driver and passenger doors on most vehicles.
12 replies
Apr 17, 2012
339 posts
412 upvotes
CALGARY
Good deal... Too bad it is amazon.com... USA Only!
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
US Amazon.com - this item does not ship to Canada
Aug 11, 2009
915 posts
229 upvotes
Brampton
why are there so many people posting US Deals??? it's useless and a tease to us.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2006
4749 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
Raj.R wrote: why are there so many people posting US Deals??? it's useless and a tease to us.

not a tease, many RFD members do shop in the US; and for those close to a border city it could be worth your while....
Looking for Amazon.COM GC's, any value, please message /email me. Thank You!
Steve Jobs in Making Pad, A Breaking Bad Parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... eVHuz1rq6k
Nov 17, 2012
419 posts
143 upvotes
Le Gardeur
Good thing to have US Deals posted here, however, it should have "Amazon.com US" in the title... It still make a difference...
Jun 21, 2012
476 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
NewLogik wrote: Good thing to have US Deals posted here, however, it should have "Amazon.com US" in the title... It still make a difference...
Agreed.
Aug 11, 2009
915 posts
229 upvotes
Brampton
a in yul wrote: not a tease, many RFD members do shop in the US; and for those close to a border city it could be worth your while....
I understand if you buying a $500 item in the US because it's $200 cheaper. But for $5 item i would not go to US.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
a in yul wrote: not a tease, many RFD members do shop in the US; and for those close to a border city it could be worth your while....
It's still not post worthy. Maybe if it was a HUGE deal for a big ticket item, then okay I can see the need to inform the few members who do cross the border for that stuff, with a PO box on the state side. However, small trinkets like this are just flooding the forum, distracting attention away from real Canadian deals. Heck, the title didn't even have US ONLY.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
alkizmo wrote: It's still not post worthy. Maybe if it was a HUGE deal for a big ticket item, then okay I can see the need to inform the few members who do cross the border for that stuff, with a PO box on the state side. However, small trinkets like this are just flooding the forum, distracting attention away from real Canadian deals. Heck, the title didn't even have US ONLY.
If the title has US only, only people who don't know how to read and can't head to the US will complain.

It takes me 5 minutes tops to go through the hot deals thread from where i I last stopped. so as long as these threads are titled correctly, it wouldn't bother sane members because they will just skip these threads.

That is how pathetic the deals are in Canada. Over at SlickDeals, I filter for 5 stars and electronics and still have to spend more time sifting through the threads.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)