Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

$4.99 Harvey's burger, veg-burger and hotdog combos

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2015 5:46 pm
Mar 26, 2011
29 posts
52 upvotes
Montreal

[Harvey's] $4.99 Harvey's burger, veg-burger and hotdog combos

Harvey’s has their coupons again for their combos at $4.99. Be sure to save or print the image/coupon as they often change before the expiration date is up. Enjoy!
17 replies
Aug 22, 2013
92 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Harvey's Veg Burgers are the best fast food veg burger going, thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1836 posts
2038 upvotes
khorflir wrote: Harvey's Veg Burgers are the best fast food veg burger going, thanks!
IMO, Five Guys has the best Veg burger.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10692 posts
5489 upvotes
Toronto
imo...veggie burgers have no right calling themselves burgers
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3279 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
ShoNuff2 wrote: imo...veggie burgers have no right calling themselves burgers
+1
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2139 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
Just so you know, Harvey's veggie burgers are made with 100% real veggies.

I once went to restaurant and ordered a veggie burger and it was a few pieces of carrots and celery on a bun with ketchup and a tomato. I turned into a meatitarian that day.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2061 upvotes
Harveys veg burgers are the best.

They taste better than Harveys "original". That being said, Im sure they are cooked on the same grill and probably soak up the juices from the meat patties.

Best part of Harveys are getting pickles on the side and no extra cost for onion rings!
Dec 1, 2013
483 posts
204 upvotes
uklamen wrote: Harveys veg burgers are the best.

They taste better than Harveys "original". That being said, Im sure they are cooked on the same grill and probably soak up the juices from the meat patties.
I think they have a separate area to cook the vegi burgers but yes I'm sure you're right that juices mix cuz they're so close
Oct 10, 2012
920 posts
296 upvotes
uklamen wrote: Harveys veg burgers are the best.

Best part of Harveys are getting pickles on the side and no extra cost for onion rings!
yeah I got into that habit with the pickles on the side also. nice avatar btw.
PSN: SUPRSAYN
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Every time Harvey's coupons expire, they issue a new, exact set with an ever later expiration date lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2061 upvotes
Alex1114 wrote: I think they have a separate area to cook the vegi burgers but yes I'm sure you're right that juices mix cuz they're so close
we had a separate spot for grilled chicken at Wendys... same grill in the corner.

some of us did our best to keep that spot clean from beef juices, but others didnt care.

doubt anyone has a separate grill for this stuff.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2458 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
I think they change them on a weekly basis or something. Best bet like OP said is to print off multiples or save the page as a PDF and load it on your phone then show that.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1942 posts
1108 upvotes
I like veggie burgers (or vegetarian patties, if you insist) that do their own thing instead of trying to pretend to be meat. Costco sells a "Garden Burger" which is fantastic.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
3433 posts
1386 upvotes
Scarborough
Hurrah for the mechanically separated meat! <<< Anyone knows what it means? Throw a cow, a chicken in a thingamajig and the meat comes out from the left hand tray?

I guess it's time for the once-per-year craving for Harvey's original.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
2799 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver
jkam wrote: IMO, Five Guys has the best Veg burger.
As far as I know, Five Guys only has a veggie sandwich, not a Veggie Burger...
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10692 posts
5489 upvotes
Toronto
scoobydoo wrote: As far as I know, Five Guys only has a veggie sandwich, not a Veggie Burger...
but then again a veggie "burger" is technically a sandwich to makes things even more complicated :D
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18836 posts
1902 upvotes
Elmira
I am boycotting Harvey's for changing to that nasty lettuce

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)