Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

4 Slice toaster T-Fall 38$ Rollback

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2015 9:49 am
Tags:
May 9, 2012
867 posts
238 upvotes
Montreal

[Walmart] 4 Slice toaster T-Fall 38$ Rollback

Walmart Has a 4 Slice toaster for 38$ on rollback. Sells in store for ~70$. Lowest cost for a brand name 4 slice toaster. Free shipping if you add other items or to nearest post canada.
Reviews are 50/50 good & bad.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
It shows close to 4 Stars and 166 reviews under the title, only 9 show up with a 2.5 Star rating. What the.............
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
We have this toaster in white. Love it. No issues for 5+ years. Great price.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10409 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
can this toast an entire Begal ? the toaster i have, it does it half way!
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
May 9, 2012
867 posts
238 upvotes
Montreal
akito925 wrote: can this toast an entire Begal ? the toaster i have, it does it half way!
Toaster can do 4 slices of toast at same temperature. Only one side is reserved for bagels (heat is higher on left side). It toasted them well outside and in. However i was unable to have 2x bagels of the same toasted quality at the same time. Left side will give you a perfectly toasted bagel, the right side will give you a lightly toasted bagel or unless you want to put the heat higher Ever time.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2159 posts
370 upvotes
Caledon, ON
We've had two of these toasters, first one lasted 8 years and only broke as it fell off the counter (afterwards it still worked, but the spring mechanism had issues) the next one has been 5 years in and works great. Toasts a bagel perfectly.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
akito925 wrote: can this toast an entire Begal ? the toaster i have, it does it half way!
I have found that with bagels, toaster ovens work quite a bit better than stand alone toasters (in particular, if you want to toast 2 bagels at the same time). In fact, I haven't owned or used a stand alone toaster in probably 15 years or something, because I find the toaster oven so much more versatile. Of course, it does cost more, uses more energy and takes up more counter space...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP and thanked. Bought based on the good reviews here. If it toasts uneven, it'll go back.
465 posts
147 upvotes
Duncan
Hmm...almost all of the reviews say it toasts unevenly, more on one side like a bagel setting. Do the owners here find this or is it possibly user error?
Jan 12, 2011
325 posts
614 upvotes
Potential buyers may want to check their local store's clearance section first; I bought this roughly two weeks ago for $25 on clearance at my store in Manitoba, just price check it on the scanner before heading to the till. No comment on the performance of the toaster as we haven't used it yet.