Hot Deals

[Koodo] 5/6 GB for 46/51$ on Tab large and 6 GB for 49 on BYOD (QC Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2017 7:26 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 16, 2015
248 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto, ON
blueshirtss wrote:
May 15th, 2017 1:34 pm
Thanks!
My billing cycle starts on the 19th.
Can i just go ahead and change to a QC number right now? Or do i have to wait till the 19th?
Change it before your next billing cycle as you are only allowed one number change per billing cycle with self-serve. Also change to the qc plan. Then after your next billing cycle starts, you can port in your number - but wait 24 hours before doing so, otherwise you could end up getting double billed ( but it would just get reconciled the next month so no big deal).
Sep 23, 2015
15 posts
9 upvotes
Shediac
What kind of deal did they offer?
(I think retention is dead since call center agents no longer have cancellation stats with most people porting their numbers)
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1421 posts
157 upvotes
Barrie
Can I access self serve and change phone number after ordering online, or do I have to wait until I receive the sim?
Amex SPG, MR, and Aeroplan offers help me travel!
Jul 14, 2006
61 posts
8 upvotes
Oakville
Does anyone know if this will work with the Large tab?
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1080 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
I want to get this deal..My phone cant be unlocked for 90 days from bell..I would like to keep using my note 4 for another 6 months or so or till koodo has a better phone deal...Any suggestions?..
Sep 26, 2016
14 posts
3 upvotes
Slapshot747 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 5:49 pm
I want to get this deal..My phone cant be unlocked for 90 days from bell..I would like to keep using my note 4 for another 6 months or so or till koodo has a better phone deal...Any suggestions?..
Unlock your phone yourself about $20.

Go to Koodo and sign up.

In regards what available tomorrow is anybody's guess.
Nov 20, 2014
4 posts
Barrie, ON
Does anyone know how to get a BYOD discount with these plans? Is that possible?
Aug 16, 2015
248 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Saaif88 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:24 pm
Doesn't appear to be any discounts at the moment. The Quebec deal is pretty hard to beast by itself though.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1699 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
Saaif88 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:24 pm
Does Koodo really offer any BYOD discount?
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless & Home phone, Fido Tablet Plan + Knowroaming sticker
Carry Tel 25M Fiber
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
1122 posts
557 upvotes
Etobicoke
wearysky wrote:
May 18th, 2017 2:15 pm
Well, you're not paying the tab amount, so in theory it's kind of a BYOD discount (compared to Rogers, where "no tab" and "smart tab" plans cost the exact same).
Thats true.. but on tab plan you can pay the tab amount anytime and you get a discounted price.

Last week wow has $200 giftcard with g4 + $50 trade in and $50 referral bonus.

So gettibg that phone on tab is better then go with no tab option...
Because if you are on small tab plan ,in future you can get a new phone..
Jun 2, 2015
17 posts
Knowlton, QC
Quick question, if I want to switch to Koodo, is it better to make the switch first and then cancel, or cancel first with my current provider?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1699 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
habsfan31 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 5:38 pm
Quick question, if I want to switch to Koodo, is it better to make the switch first and then cancel, or cancel first with my current provider?
If you want to port in your number, do not cancel your existing number. It will be cancelled automatically when you port in your number.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless & Home phone, Fido Tablet Plan + Knowroaming sticker
Carry Tel 25M Fiber
Jun 2, 2015
17 posts
Knowlton, QC
9613019 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 5:42 pm
If you want to port in your number, do not cancel your existing number. It will be cancelled automatically when you port in your number.
Thanks! So all I will need to do is go to Koodo, sign up with them, and they will take care of the rest?

My phone would need to be unlocked too, how would I handle that?

Will I have to pay for my current provider and my new provider for one month?

Sorry for all the questions, this clearly isn't my forte.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)