Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$50 Gift card by reviewing your mortgage statement with CIBC - YMMV by branch

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2015 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
10 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1451 posts
302 upvotes
Markham
Don't see this on CIBC site. I think this is just that one specific branch in Regina.
Aug 6, 2009
101 posts
28 upvotes
Edmonton
enigma0t2 wrote: Don't see this on CIBC site. I think this is just that one specific branch in Regina.
Didn't see anything in the downtown branch in Edmonton about this.
Feb 17, 2009
63 posts
6 upvotes
Edmonton
I saw this poster at the Hollick Kenyon branch in Edmonton last night. I didn't take note of the offer end date though.
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
...or deal with a mortgage broker and save THOUSANDS of dollars over the term of your mortgage by having them hunt down the best deal for you - quite possibly with the same CIBC in the end. Best of all, it's free of charge...
Thanks for posting OP, but these are sucker deals...
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary
Any branches in Calgary offering the same thing?
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Sep 18, 2015
4 posts
Georgetown, ON
This is a semi scam, a new branch opened in Georgetown, Ont. Got this flyer in mail. I went in on grand opening day with a mortgage statement and they said the gift card would be sent to me within the week. I told them it was unacceptable as it appears as it's a bait and switch tactic. The District branch VP overheard me and within literally 5 min's they got me a gift card. I suppose an irate customer on opening day would not be good for business.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)