BST: Cell Phones & Accessories

[FS] $50 - LG G4 Promo Kit (OEM Battery, Charging Cradle & 32gb MicroSD)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2017 9:06 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
2896 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 24 (100% Positive)

$50 - LG G4 Promo Kit (OEM Battery, Charging Cradle & 32gb MicroSD)

payment options: cash (will use UV light to check) or Email Money Transfer (RFD members with very good history only)

shipping: at buyer's expense

meet-up locations: Condo Lobby (2 security guards present at all time) @ Warden/HWY 7
meet-up locations: Ikea Food Court @ Leslie/401
meet-up locations: Markville Mall @ Food Court
meet-up locations: Scarborough Town @ TD Bank (in front of police station)
meet-up locations: other safe suggestions welcomed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 promo kit left.

Genuine LG G4 Accessory Kit (Battery, Battery Charging Cradle and 32gb MicroSD) - $50
1. 1 x LG G4 battery (Model# BL-51YF, 3000mAh, made by LG)
2. 1 x LG G4 2in1 battery case & battery charging cradle (Model# BC-4800, made by LG)
3. 1 x 32gb microSD (Avoca Class 10)

Promo items I got when I upgraded to an LG G4. This is a genuine LG product, not aftermarket. All brand new items and never used. Great for emergency, so you always have a spare battery on hand.

Reviews:
15 replies
Jan 21, 2016
2 posts
North York, ON
Trader Score: 0
I am interested in the accessory kit so how else can we make contact?
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
5737 posts
535 upvotes
Trader Score: 116 (100% Positive)
What's the point of keep on deleting your old posts and remaking new ones? To hide the fact that you are bumping more twice every 24 hours? It's annoying to keep seeing your post at the top of the page for the last month.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
2896 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 24 (100% Positive)
cy wrote:
Jan 25th, 2016 9:56 pm
What's the point of keep on deleting your old posts and remaking new ones? To hide the fact that you are bumping more twice every 24 hours? It's annoying to keep seeing your post at the top of the page for the last month.
I like to keep the thread clean. I'm following the rules; bumping less then twice a day. Admin have "[...] the capabilities to detect this and all users caught attempting to circumvent this rule could have their BST privileges revoked temporarily". So feel free to audit me.

Please use the "Add to Ignore List" function, then you won't see me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)